Keeks

Keeks

Calum

The fans loved when you made keeks of the boys. It was just a little extra, to keep their feels satisfied. You knew what it was like, being a fan, and was more than happy to post multiple keeks of the boys doing something stupid. I mean, it's not like it was hard to find material. "Hey guys, so I don't know what you think studio days are like, but here's what they really are. 75% of the time, their are happily slaving away to record music for you guys.The other 25%....?" You opened the door to the studio, revealing Michael sitting on the couch, on his phone, with a pair of TacoCat boxers pulled over his head, Ashton and Calum pelting each other with ping pong balls, while Luke rocked out to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, which was blasting from Calum's phone. You panned the camera back to you, shaking your head at their foolishness, before giggling quietly. Calum came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, going to say something before Ash pegged the back of his head with a ping pong ball, and he ran off to chase him.

Ashton

You didn't really like being included in keeks, but Ashton was constantly making them, so there wasn't really a way to avoid them. He caught you by surprise one day, having opened up a keek early in the morning and was filming in bed. You rolled over, rubbing your sleep-filled eyes, before registering that he was talking into the camera. You squealed, quite loudly, and buried yourself under the covers. You could hear Ashton giggling as he addressed the camera. "That was my gorgeous girlfriend, Y/N. Say hi to keek, babe." "Ashton, I look horrible. I just woke up," you muffled out from underneath the layers of bedding. You could practically hear Ashton rolling his eyes to phone. "You look fine. You always do." You didn't move, so Ashton took matters into his own hand and yanked the covers off, immediately pressing his lips to yours to stop your protests and to end the video.

Michael

"And here, we have a wild Y/N and a wild Michael, roaming in their natural habitat," Ashton called out teasingly as he pointed his phone towards you. You stuck your tongue out at him and waved slightly to the camera, before returning your gaze to the mother load of video games stacked on the walls. Michael's arm was resting over your shoulders and he kept pressing kisses to your forehead, which made you giggle. Ashton continued talking to the keek, before catching the sight of you jumping on Michael's back in the background and him nearly tripping over himself from the surprise. "Don't worry about that guys, they both fall on a daily basis." Both you and Michael ended the last few seconds of the keek by flipping Ashton off and Michael charging towards him with you on his back, causing Ash to start running away.

Luke

"Guys, I can't stand it anymore. Y/N and Luke are so adorable that I want to punch someone." You looked up at the sound of your name from where your head had been buried in Luke's chest. Calum was sitting in front of you, camera to the side so that everyone on keek would be able to see you and Luke cuddled together on the couch, his arm draped over your waist and and your legs wrapped around each other. Luke, who was half-asleep, gently groaned and mumbled, "Go away, Calum," before pulling you closer to him, nuzzling his head into your shoulder. You started running your fingers through his hair, and his hand was rubbing soft circles on your back. You saw Calum pout to the camera. "Are you guy's seeing this?! You see what I have to live with?!"