31 : Moon

The bright moon, shining from the open window at the two lover's room. Roksoo sleeping peacefully in her lover's arm with the two kittens beside them. 

Cale on the other hand gently removes his arms around Roksoo, careful not to wake his darling rose up. Before standing up and went out of the room. Walking from the hallway. Cale enter an empty guest room. Or what it seem like. Seeing a silhouette of a woman leaning of the balcony. 

"Oh, you're already here." Bright red hair locks flowing freely because of the wind, and the bright moon gleaming at her back. Cale would be lying if he says that Rosalyn doesn't look beautiful right now. 

"Of course. You called me here didn't you?" Cale said leaning on the door frame. "Why are you far, young master. It's not like i will bite you." Rosalyn said before letting out a soft chuckles. 

Cale frown before walking closer anyways. Standing up infront of Rosalyn, The redhead man cross his arms. "Mind explaining now?" 

"Getting straight to the point now are we?" Rosalyn taunt him. Before walking closer towards him. "Don't you missed me? I'm hurt" The woman said before putting her head on his shoulders. Her expression changing to that of a pitiful maiden that Cale almost believes her acting. 

"Rosalyn." Cale said holding her wrist, before pushing her. Cornering her at the balcony. "Oh my~ young master, if someone saw us or even walk on us. People will surely misunderstand." Rosalyn said her lips went up to a smirk. "Just what are you scheming?" 

"You know that Roksoo is also with us earlier, yet you still act like that. Even going as far as provoking her. Rosalyn breck. Just what the fuck are you planning?" Cale said scowling towards Rosalyn yet the woman didn't even flinch. But rather Rosalyn put her hands on both side of Cale's face. 

The redhead man flinch his eyes widen at the sudden action. "You─" Rosalyn cut him of. "You asked me what i was planning right? While it's indeed true that i provoked her. I just want to know whether you're feelings for her is true." 

Rosalyn expression was serene. One that Cale was used to seeing on her. Of course, it didn't take long as Rosalyn, once again taunts him.

"Or whether she's just one if your marionettes." 

"Well Kim Roksoo is my lover, she will never be part of it. Thank you for your concern." Cale said his expression hardening before he step back from Rosalyn and starts to walk away. 

"Does she know? How many women have you slept with? About how many women did you left after gaining what you want? How yu discarded them after they lost their purpose?? And how they're still waiting for you to come back to them??" 

Rosalyn said making The redhead man stop in his track. Afterall, everything that Rosalyn said we're true. Those who were once Cale's lover or just someone who had a one night stand with him are called marionettes. And it just happened that Rosalyn was one of them. 

"Kim Roksoo is my lover. And she will always be the only woman that i wil accept and love. She's the only one i swore to protect with all my life." Cale said. 

"And if you fail to protect her?" 

"I will─no. I CAN do anything. Even if it means killing everyone. Even if it means destroying the continents!" Cale said the tone of his voice turning harsher every sentence he spoke as he yelled the last part. "Even if it means regressing again.." Cale spoke the last part in a whisper as Rosalyn didn't hear it. 

Cale then walk straight out her room, creating a loud bang as he close the door. 

Rosalyn stood there with shocked face and widen eyes. But it didn't take long until a genuine smile painted her face. "Right. That was Cale alright, He's someone who's crazy enough to do anything he says. Even the most impossible ones.." 

Rosalyn laughs, "He's really different from before. Cale Henituse that bastard really loves her. Hahaha! Kim Roksoo... what a lucky lady." It was the first time in a while that she laughs in amusement. Rosalyn then turned around looking at the full moon. 

"Whatever happens, i wish them all the best. May the goddess of moon, Artemis bless the two of you." 

.

.

.

Explaining because i feel like i owe you guys. 

Some of you may think that Rosalyn is still obsessed with Cale given by the fact that both of them are ex lovers. And that Rosalyn was planning on stealing Cale away from Roksoo. Well you're wrong. 

Rosalyn never really intended it, she just wanna know whether Cale really loves Roksoo genuinely. By doing that, she decided to provoked them. Knowing how many women Cale left, of course Rosalyn is unsure whether the rumor going around about how Cale was head over heels towards his lover is true. 

In the previous chapter. Rosalyn said something like. "To think that Cale really Did take her as his lover.. i wonder how did she manged to seduce them." The reason of that, is because the reason why some women became Cale's past lover is because they seduce him. 

I mean, despite having a trash reputation, they can't lie that Cale really looks handsome and also came from the rich henituse family. So if one of the young ladies saw him. It was like grabbing a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Cale on the other hand, never really slept with all of them. He only choose those who are helpful to him. Specially when he needs information etc. 

And about how Cale and Rosalyn met, well it was indeed because of one night stand. Rosalyn being the perfect princess that she was, got recommended to go and let herself loose by one of her maids. And so she decided to visit an inn, where Rosalyn decided to taste different kind of liquor in there. 

That's where she met Cale who is also in the breck kingdom for some business, the two of them drinks and one thing led to another. And yes, the slept with eachother. They became acquaintance and soon the became lovers.

Yes they became lovers, but no. They didn't became lovers because of love. But rather because of the profit they can get and take from eachother. Of Course their 'relationship' only last for 5 months. Since both of them were more like a best friends than lovers. 

I'm sorry! i never really planned on making Rosalyn bad, like i really like her and it's just for plot or this chapter purposes only! So please don't hate on her too much 😭 anyways (spoilers: Roksoo and Rosalyn will be on good terms.