chapter 1

"Speaking"

'Your thought'
'

other character's thoughts'
:[your name]-mensage
:message from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet

Nothing but darkness that was what he saw, until he was finally able to open his eyes and damn ha was sure he was going to wake up at the gates of heaven or in the hospital, but For some reason he saw a black ceiling with stars that seemed to shine like a lightbulb.
'what...the?'Opening his eyes fully he saw that it really was a starry ceiling? he didn't know what to call it.
"WHAT THE FUCK" The young man shouted sitting up abruptly and looking around frantically.
"Ok,M/nThis is not your room and this is not the hospital so where the fuck are you?"
Removing the cover from his body he realized that something was different or rather his body was different, He quickly ran towards the large mirror on the side of his closet and to his surprise, his body was like him at fourteen but how? he wasn't twenty three just yesterday?
"What the...how the fuck? I was twenty three just yesterday?!?"
Taking a deep breath, he rested one hand on the mirror While the other calmly grabbed his [H/l] strands of [H/c].
"My hair was definitely prettier back then,Okay maybe not the time"
Stepping away from the mirror he gently looked around.
Looking over to the side of the bed he spotted a small desk with a clock reading ten in the morning,Looking across he saw a shelf full of... manga? wait, did his mangas go with him?!? That's just crazy.
"Even here I still have them?!?"
Walking over to the shelf he saw all of his manga….except the Tokyo revengers weren't there On the side of a manga there was a telephone...it looked very old, god where was he?
He gently picked up the phone and the first thing he noticed was.
"THE FUCK?!?DID I GO BACK TO 2005?!?DID I DIE AND GO TO THE PAST LIKE TAKEMICHI?!?"
Staring at the phone in disbelief he paused to think about what he had just said.
"Wait.....Did I die? Is that how I went back to the past?no,It's not that but what if it was an Isekai to another world...? it makes a little sense,I need to go out to find out a little bit of where I am"
He headed towards his closet and grabbed whatever clothes he saw coming out of the room shortly thereafter.
"It seems that even here I am alone...."
The young man said as he went down the stairs looking into the kitchen and then into the living room.
"Well, no time to waste, let's explore!"
With that said he walked out the door walking in random directions.

........

'What the fuck [Y/n], I can't believe I can get lost so easily, until a few minutes ago I knew where I was going....and now what do I do?'
And here you are wandering around trying to remember what it was that you did wrong on the path that made you get lost, Great isn't it?
until screams were heard or a cheering?
'the fuck is that?'
Approaching a crowd the 'screams' became more audible
"Kill him kiyomasa!!" Hearing that, the boy froze, 'kiyomasa? wait don't tell me....' Moving closer he saw a blond boy being beaten up "Go go kiyomasa!!" They kept cheering as kiyomasa  keep beating the blond boy 'takemichi?'His eyes widened at the Scene in front of him, how was it possible for a fictional character to be right there in front of him? "FINISH HIM!!!" Hearing that, the boy was cut out of his thoughts and immediately looked again in the direction where Takemichi was being beaten 'Now is not the time, I know Mickey and Draken will show up but I've always wanted to beat this shit....just wait for the right moment' Having said that, the boy got close enough to interrupt the moment Kiyomasa asked for his bat.

"I'm..not done yet.."

"THAT'S ENOUGH TAKEMICHI!!!"

"YOU WILL SERIOUSLY DIE!"