Chapter 2

There is still no update date but I promise to try as much as I can, maybe it's not regular but I promise to try :)

"Speaking"
'your thought'
'other character's thoughts'
:[your name]-message
:message from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[N/n]= Nickname
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet
[Y/m]= your music (music of your choice)

3rd pov on

Finishing getting ready M/n grabbed his backpack and left the house with a piece of [F/f] in mouth.
'One minute I'm on a plane going to visit [F/n] and the next I'm in Tokyo revengers...I wonder if I died because that usually happens when you die then you end up on another world.. But something doesn't fit, a hit from a suitcase isn't enough to kill me is it?' Thinking and creating theories of what could have happened, The boy was so lost in his thoughts that he ended up bumping into someone, knocking the person's glasses and his backpack to the ground.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was going"Almost immediately you bent down and picked up his glasses and your backpack But the moment you got up you saw none other than Kisaki himself.

"I'm really sorry"You put the glasses in his hand and bowed
'Shit, why did I have to bump into you?!'

"No problem, just pay attention next time" He then looked at your [F/f]' lying on the floor.

"Are you hungry? I can buy you something to eat since it's kind of my fault [F/f] is on the floor"

"Oh, no need, I wasn't even that hun-" Betrayed by your own body, you were cut by the rumbling of your belly

'Shit, for the love of god let me go'

"Come on"Kisaki grabbed your arm and dragged you to a nearby cafe.

"Hey I said no need, I can eat later"

"You dropped my glasses I dropped your [F/f] The least I can do is give you something to eat in return"

'Kisaki wasn't like that in the anime.. this is weird and it gives me a chill down my spine'

When you and him got there you insisted that there was no problem but he kept insisting and asked for exactly the same thing you were eating, And that brought you to an awkward silence.
Kisaki was shifting his gaze between the window and you eating, as much as you didn't want to stay close to him too long you just couldn't leave [F/f] there.
and here you are sitting with one of the most dangerous people to be around eating your [F/f] like he wasn't even there.
When you were finishing eating kisaki you got up and paid for your order, so now you and him were walking in awkward silence.
'Now...how do I leave politely'

"Hey...huh..What's your name? You kind of never told me"You asked pretending not to know who he was.

"Tetta kisaki and you?"

"Oh, how rude of me! My name is [L/n] [M/,n ]Nice to meet you kisaki-kun"

"The pleasure is mine" he said with a smirk on his face.

Looking at the sky, you quickly picked up your phone and saw that it was almost time for Mickey and Draken to find Takemichi, so you were quick to come up with an excuse.

"Hey kisaki I kind of have something important to do right now but see you around!" You said as you put your phone away and started to run

"Hey! how do I find you?"Kisaki screamed with his eyes focused on you

"I'm everywhere for you to find me won't be difficult! Bye bye"You said as you ran sending one last smile before disappearing from his vision.

'L/n m/n... I think you better keep that promise'He smirked as he walked in the opposite direction you had run.