chapter 3

---------------------------------------------------

"Speaking"
'your thought'
'other character's thoughts'
:[your name]-mensage
:mensagem from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[N/n= nickname
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet
[Y/m]= your music (music of your choice)

---------------------------------------------------

'

a sweet angel...such an angelic voice, a true angel...my sweet angel'

3rd pov on

At that moment, Takemichi was in the future resolving matters with Naoto about plans to save Hinata, his ex-girlfriend.
Meanwhile a boy was at home sorting out some things and making plans on how he could help Takemichi, it's not that he thought Takemichi was incapable but he couldn't sit still without doing nothing.
'I really want to help Takemichi...saving so many people is not easy when you do it alone, he has a big burden on his back a burden that I hope to lighten a little with my help' The boy was drawing all the events that will happen later in a notebook that he decided to call a drawing diary.If someone found it and asked what it was, he could say it was just random drawings.
Right now he was drawing the bloody halloween event where Baji dies until he stops.
'I'm unsure about preventing Baji's death... he and I don't know each other and it's going to be really hard to get things done...Baji! why do you have to be so stubborn?!?' You paused your drawing and looked out the living room window remembering the strange feeling that occurred last night while you were preparing your Yakisoba and thinking about what to do about bloody halloween.
'Last night it was really weird feeling like someone was watching my every move...maybe I'm just paranoid because I met kisaki yesterday,I don't like him and I'm afraid that he will try to eliminate me for being in the way of him and his plans'  The ringing of your phone took you out of your thoughts, it was Mickey and He wanted your home address.
'If I'm not mistaken yesterday he had said something about it'....

Flashback....

"Bye bye N/n-chin!"

"Oi,[M/n]" Draken Spoke getting your attention.

"Huh?What?"

"Give me your number"Draken said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I also want your number N/n-chin!"Mickey quickly got up going to the taller boy.

"Huh?Oh! right here"You took your phone out of your pocket and let the blondes take your number Also taking the opportunity to put their number on your phone.

"Michi do you want my number too?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"Ah!If it's not too much trouble, I want it!"The blonde said a little embarrassed

"You can put your number"You said passing your phone to him right after putting yours on his phone.

"N/n-chin!" Mickey jumped on your back as you handed takemichi's phone back.

"What's up mickey?"

"Text me before bed and when you wake up I want to go to your house!"He said while squeezing your neck.

End of flashback.....

"Oh,I forgot what he said yesterday" You took your phone and sent the address where you lived.

"I'll save this for now, I'll pick it up later and continue drawing"Getting up from the couch, you went upstairs to your room and put your diary under the bed in a small box.