chapter 7

October 31st HALLOWEEN

Y/n PoV
Finally it was Halloween!! You were so excited you woke up and instantly got into your costume. Because the group theme was avengers you chose to be spiderman. You couldn't wait to show the guys. Your costume and you couldn't wait to see theirs.

You got into the spandex costume which was very snug and fit your body perfectly. It was perfect and dare you say. You felt hot! You smiled at yourself in the mirror and spun around. You ran downstairs to grab something to eat and then slid your red converse on because they matched your outfit perfectly. Running out the door happily with your bucket ready for candy you hum to yourself all the way to the meeting place. Everyone was there and you admired there costumes. Stan was captain America, Kyle was Thor, Cartman was the hulk and Kenny was iron man. "Heyyy everyone happy Halloween!" You said attracting the attention of the boys.

Kenny's pov
I turned to look at y/n and.. woah. She looked hot. I stared at her and looked at her outfit specifically one part of it. She caught me looking and said "Yo Kenny my eyes are up here!" I jumped and blushed red luckily my mask covered it. Stan and Kyle laughed and cartman rolled his eyes. Y/n walked over to us and pulled something out of her bag. It was a little Polaroid camera. "I just refilled it so we can all take some killer pictures tonight!" She gave us all a toothy grin when she said that. "Woah dude that's awesome!" Stan said. Everyone agreed

Back to y/n pov

We all walked around the streets looking for houses. "Okay guys we don't want to start too early so let's just have a wander okay?" Kyle said as we all agreed. "Hey you guys? Do you all want to come and have a Halloween movie night or something at my house after trick or treating?" You asked knowing your mom was on a business trip, it sucked you couldn't see her on Halloween but work was important and you knew that. "Sure y/n!" Kenny said his mask making his deep voice sound robotic. "Wait will your mom mind us all coming over?" Kenny added. "She's out on a business trip and plus she wouldn't have minded anyways, you guys are my best friends after all!" You smiled at them. "Okay fag I'll come only if we can all trade candy." "Don't call me fag you fucking fatass! But yeah we can trade candy we do it every year." "Sweet tonight is going to be the best night of our lives!" Stan said laughing happily.

Time skip bc I'm lazy it's 9pm
Still y/n PoV
"Is everyone ready to get enough candy that will last us till next Halloween?!" "Hell yeah!" Everyone said in unison. And so you started at the first house. Trick or treating was a blast and you all had enough candy to last you the whole year. As you all head back to your house you saw Craig's gang. "Oh look it's the avengers." Craig said in a monotone voice. "Yeah and what about it?" Cartman spat. "Well dc is better." Tolken said . You realised they were dc heroes. You scoffed and pushed past them since they were in your way and the others followed. Craig flipped you all off and they all walked back from where they came from.

You unlocked the door allowing everyone to go inside. You all placed your buckets of candy onto the table and everyone takes off their helmets capes etc just to get comfortable. Kenny took off his mask revealing his now messy blonde hair and blue eyes. Leaving him in just his spandex iron man costume. The costume fit him perfectly showing off his muscles and toned six pack. You all got comfortable sitting on a couch. And you all decided to watch a horror movie after ten minutes of arguing about it you all decided on Halloween it was basic but still good. "Hey I'm going to go and make some popcorn!" You say getting up from the couch and walking over. "I'll help!" Kenny said soon following you.

Once you were in the kitchen you began putting the popcorn in the microwave. Kenny sat on the counter just admiring your perfect body in that costume. He couldn't help but stare at your ass when you bent over. He jumped off the counter and walked behind you wrapping his arms around your waist. "K-Kenny what are you doing?" You asked in shock at the sudden movement. "I never got to ask you something when you were at my house." Flashbacks of your panic attack came to mind. "How often do you have panic attacks?" Kenny asked. You turn to face him his arms still around your waist. "Not much it just happens when I'm stressed really.." Kenny couldn't take it anymore he embraced you in a tight hug and put his chin on top of your head. "You should've told me you had them y/n. I could've been helping you!" He said sounding upset.

"Kenny.." you cupped his face. "It's okay i promise, you don't have to worry about me." Kenny looked at your lips and you looked at his. He leaned in when all of a sudden cartman came crashing in. You and Kenny immediately let go of each other both blushing madly. "Y/n!! Kenny! We want to start the movie! Now where is the god damn popcorn?!" He yelled. Just on time the microwave dinged. You pulled the bags out and put the popcorn in three bowls. Kenny still blushing grabbed one and swiftly made his way to the living room.

The both of you get comfy on the couch and the movie plays. Halfway in you realise it's too scary so you pull the blanket over your eyes. Kenny tugged on the blanket a little to check if you were okay. "Yeah I'm fine." You quietly whisper forcing a smile. Kenny knew you were lying but didn't say anything instead he placed his hand on your thigh and traced his hands up and down your leg. Luckily the cover was over your lower half so nobody saw anything. You shoot Kenny a smile and he returns one. Oh you wanted him so bad, but you knew he didn't feel the same. Like he said you two were 'best friends' snd nothing more.

The movie finished you guys traded some candy and everyone left except Kenny. "Y/n can i talk to you?" He said stepping closer. "Sure ken! What's up?" Without warning he grabs your face and pulls you into a kiss. Kenny's lips were soft and delicate. "Y/n I've loved you for so long but i never had the balls to tell you and I know this is a long shot but maybe.. would you want to go on a date with me?" You smiled at him pulling him into a tight hug "Kenny I would love too! Where would you want to go?" He looked ecstatic at your response. "How about we go for food somewhere? I know this insane diner!" "Sounds like a plan I'll come and pick you up tomorrow?" You said. "Are you kidding? Your the lady, I'm coming to pick you up!" You laughed at him. "Okay okay fine! Tomorrow at seven sound good?" He nodded and you both walked to the door.

"Goodnight y/n." Kenny said placing a kiss on your forehead. "Night ken." You said smiling at him and watching him walk away. You quickly closed the door and ran up to your room. You screamed into your pillow which did an awful job at covering your screams. "KENNY MCCORMICK JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!!" You smile and couldn't fall asleep that night. He's not your boyfriend yet but a date is a hella good start! You scream one more time before eventually closing your eyes.

A/n Kenny is definitely not your boyfriend this is just a date but how fucking cute Is this I'm so excited. Also some possible plot twists coming...okays bye bye!