Cphapter 10

Kenny PoV
I stormed off to my car tears in my eyes. Who was that dick? And why was she calling him her boyfriend? Did our date and all of our times together mean nothing? I drive home as quick as possible and run upstairs to my room. I couldn't control my anger. I punched the wall over and over again until it cracked and my knuckles bled. Why would she do this? Slowly sliding down the wall I cried. I couldn't get her out my mind. What was I going to do now.

I decided to skip school the next day.  I can't see y/n not after what happened I decided to just lay in bed all day. At 12:40 I got a message from Kyle. Hm I wonder what it says.

Ginger: dude y/n is in the hospital what happened on your date?

AirPod: what?! Why is she okay?!

Ginger: look dude all I know is that she skipped all her classes and passed out, she looked thin and pale like she hadn't eaten. You should go and check on her.

After thinking about it i decide to just leave it. She should be fine. She's got her new boyfriend to take care of her anyways. Why would she need me ?

Back to y/n pov

I felt better and the doctors and nurses let me go home. They even got me a free ride. I asked the taxi driver to take me to Kenny's house you had to see him and explain everything. After thanking the man you still gave him a tip. Slowly walking to Kenny's house you start climbing the tree next to his bedroom window. After nearly falling to your death countless times you finally arrive infront of the window. You knocked slightly and waited for Kenny to notice you.

Peeping through you saw him laying on his bed.. crying? What had you done? Fuck. You knocked again this time a little harder. Finally gaining his attention he walked over to the window and opened it allowing you to climb into his room. "Kenny we need to talk." He rolled his eyes and tried to walk away before you grabbed his arm. He snatched his arm away from you making you jump. "I don't want to talk to you." He walks over to his bed sitting on it as you slowly follow him. "I know you don't. And i don't blame you. But you need to let me explai-" Kenny stood up "Explain what exactly?! How you ditched me after I tried so hard on our date?! I-i loved you y/n. There. I fucking said it."

Tears filled you eyes and you ran up to his bed hugging him. "Im so sorry Kenny.." he slightly pushed you away even though he knew it was wrong. He wanted to hold onto you and never let go  but he couldn't not until you explained what happened. "Well explain." You sigh and explain everything about Jason and your restraining order against him. And how he threatened to kill Kenny and you if you didn't do as he said. And also how he was still out there.

All Kenny could do was stare in shock. "Kenny, I love you and only you but I was scared I didn't want my ex to kill you or hurt you." You said holding his face and tears streaming down your cheeks. Kenny was still sitting down on his bed watching you stand in front of him. Without warning he grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him and onto his bed. "I'm so sorry y/n for not coming to see you at the hospital or being there for you and not hearing you out I'm so so sorry." You held onto him, his arms still slinked around your waist. Nuzzling you head into his chest you felt happy. "Do you want to stay over for the night?" You nodded. "Oh wait i don't have Pyjamas though?"

"Borrow one of my shirts." He said smiling at you. You both got up and Kenny walked to his wardrobe. He was way taller than you so finding a big enough shirt wasn't hard. He pulled one out and handed it to you. "Where can I change?" You asked looking around. "Well.. my parents don't know your here and would be confused and angry if they found out I have a girl in my room so you might have to do it..here." He said rubbing the back of his neck. You blushed and quickly covered your face. "Fine. But no peeking perv." You said and Kenny respectfully turned around to give you privacy. You quickly changed and Kenny's shirt was big enough it covered your body and that's all it needed to do.

"You can look now." You said laughing and Kenny turned around walking over to you. He looked down at your body. "You look good in my clothes." He said making your face heat up. He once again wrapped his arms around your waist and you put your arms over his shoulders. You looked at each others lips. Slowly inching closer. Both of your lips danced together. Kenny licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You slowly parted your lips letting his tongue explore your mouth. After a few minutes of that you both stopped for air. A string of saliva connecting your mouths. "Y/n?" Kenny said slightly out of breath. "Yeah?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" You give him a quick peck  "Of course I will."

You both giggled slightly and started to passionately kiss. After that Kenny made his way down your jawline and then your neck. He kissed your neck for a while and then picked you up without warning bridal style. He took you to his bed and dropped you on it. You laugh and he climbs in next to you. Both getting under the covers. You put your head on his chest slinking your leg over his waist too and he puts his arm around you. "Goodnight y/n" Kenny said kissing your forehead. "Night Ken.." you said yawning. Soon enough you were both asleep. Before jolting awake to a sudden crash..

"I warned you y/n and now either you or your little boyfriend must pay the price. Choose wisely. You never know what could happen.." why does this always happen when things are finally going to plan in my very upside down life.

A/n this fanfic is getting more reads than I expected so tysm also I'm sorry for slow updates school is stressful and I'm tired anyways bye bye!
Word count:1118