Chapter 42

Next day~
Myra's POV

It's the second most awaited night of the wedding- The Garba Night but honestly I was more excited for this night than my own wedding.

I have been waiting for the night to come and finally its here and I'm having a gut feeling that this is going to be a amazing night.

I'm already very much hyped cause I'm getting to play garba all night- not sure it might continue till the morning aswell.

But for now I'm sitting my room- all dolled up since I had no patience and got ready an hour early.

I'm getting so impatient to leave the room but I'm asked not to and also I am told that there are many surprises waiting for me tonight and also bhai's surprise which I'm sure is going to be my favorite one.

But for now I'm told that there's another surprise coming in my room itself so here I am waiting for it. And just then I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said standing up holding my lehenga which I'm wearing for half of the night cause I'm going to change into something lighter later so I could play garba freely.

"Who's-" I said and immediately stopped after seeing the person enter the room.

"CHRISSS!!" I exclaimed seeing him standing there with a big smile.

"My goodness!!" I said rushing towards him as he laughed seeing my shocked expressions.

"Hello Beautiful." He said as I hugged him.

"You said you weren't going to come!" I said smacking his shoulder making him laugh.

"You really thought I'll miss your wedding." He said as I playful glared at him.

"Then why didn't come yesterday?" I said.

"I wanted to but I had a surprise for you to look after." He said making me frown.

"You also have a surprise?" I asked in disbelief.

"All credits to Ankit." He said as I nodded understanding.

"Well you wanna see?" He asked as I nodded.

"Then you'll have to wait for it." He said.

"You all really be testing my patience." I said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"BHABHII!!" Came a shout out of nowhere making both of us to look behind.

"WHERE ARE- OHH HERE!!" Came Nishant inside room with all the others following behind.

"Y'all really came." I said surprised after seeing Priyanka di, jiju, Nishit bhai, Aaryan and Siddharth.

They said that only Nishant and Aaryan must be coming so I forced them to come but they were refusing it till yesterday.

"You thought we'll not come?" Said Priyanka di hugging me as I shook my head.

"You look so beautiful!!" She said doing a small excited dance making me laugh.

"Move aside, now my turn." Nishant said pushing her aside making her fall onto Chris.

"Ohh-" Chris said holding her as Hitansh Jiju immediately stepped in.

Smacking Nishant's shoulder, He held di's hand and made her stand carefully.

"Well guys this is Chris." I introduced.

"Ohh you're Chris." Nishant said giving him suspicious look as he nodded with a small chuckle.

"Don't worry i already have a girlfriend." He said making everyone laugh as Nishant smiled and greeted him.