A/N

A/N

This is the short chapter I previously mentioned regarding the confusement of some with the situation going on.

I'll start from the very beginning as I assume it'll be better for you'll to understand.

The matter started when they were in Norway- especially Myra and Zeeshant ( in the cruise specifically ). It was said that they were asked to leave because of an emergency that Myra got to know was because of Mr.Arjun Merchant's death ( in the jet in which she flew back to India with Ankit )

But the real situation got described in the latter chapter that Zeeshant and Ankit received news regarding the pictures of Myra and Zaviyaar's past being leaked.
( Zeeshant was clueless about Zaviyaar )

He urged to India due to which Ankit had to keep him in the eyes and soon when they met- Ankit explained everything to him in detail.

That chapter contained important information like Zaviyaar, Yatharth and Naila ( Yatharth's cousin ) along with most of Myra's past aswell.
[ Chapter 58 & 59 ]

And if you missed it- I'll like to point out that I mentioned Yatharth and Zaviyaar being friends and Naila being the one who introduced Myra to Yatharth.

Naila knew Yatharth and Zaviyaar both- so she introduced her to them. So that's how Zaviyaar and Myra met and also how Yatharth and Myra met.

And the situation now is quite messed because of flashbacks and skips but I'll shorten it for you guys-

Chapter 58 - Ankit meets Zeeshant and begins to explain him Myra's past.

Chapter 59 - Explanation continues while a flashback is given on how Zeeshant found the news while he was on the Cruise. Later Ankit reveals her past trauma along with her relation with Zaviyaar. After that the same moment another scene is written of Myra and Akansha who were driving back home while Ankit and Zeeshant were talking about it all.

Chapter 60 [ IMP ] - Starts from Myra and Akansha arriving at their house and Mrs.Daksha Vakharia ( Myra's mother ) who found out and questioned Myra which made her run out of the house unconsciously while Akansha followed her. Then there's a small scene including Ankit, Zeeshant and Siddharth where they have a small conversation. Then the scene gets onto Akansha and Myra when Akansha found her and asked her to go back home with her. ( IT ALL HAPPENED IN THE SAME NIGHT ) Then Akansha questions Mrs. Daksha when Ankit and Zeeshant arrived back house. After that Akansha explains the situation to them and she is questioned by them.

Next scene comes where what happened with Myra when she ran away unconsciously is described.

Chapter 61 [ IMP ] - The chapter starts with Myra's situation from the previous chapter where she drove to Zaviyaar's house and found Ivaan along with 'someone' else who informed her about it being 6 years. Later the scene continues where Mr.Vakharia who came to take his wife away who lied to him about going somewhere else. He arrived at Ankit's call and took his wife away which Akansha quite opposed. Then the chapter Continues as Ankit questions Akansha on why she lied and she explains. [ I SUGGEST YOU ALL TO READ THIS CAREFULLY ]

Chapter 62 - This chapter only includes Mr.Arjun Merchant's funeral and Ankit- Zeeshant's arrival there. Later they talked about the situation as Myra used to Yatharth's friend. Later the chapter trolls with Yatharth and 'someone' conversing.

Here I explained what all happened in the previous chapters. I'll give a detailed and some talk on what is happening.

Yatharth - Late Arjun Merchant's son, Zaviyaar's friend.

Zaviyaar - Myra's late ex boyfriend, Yatharth's late bestfriend.

Naila - Myra's ex bestfriend, Yatharth's cousin.

Ivaan - Myra's college friend ( she met him in the woods- at Zaviyaar's no more house )

Rohit - Myra's college friend ( was mentioned in chapter 13 ) ( still in touch with Myra )

These are the only new characters introduced and maybe some will be as the story continues.

I request you'll to have patience and drive along the pace of the book as the story contains some suspence. There are things that will be revealed in later chapters.

I'll again ask you'll to not miss out small details or anything from the chapters- It is all related and somewhere you may find your answers and break your suspence.

Feel free to question more- I'll answer them all......... and do share your thoughts on the story and how you find it.

And as for now-
DOES YATHARTH LOVE MYRA ?
( what do you'll think ? )