who's the new kid, car crash

Y/n pov.

I was sleeping in my soft bed and I never wanted to get out of. Then I hear a knock at the door. The person that opened and walked in the room it was dad.

Charlie- come on time to get up for school, and someone named Johnny Blaze is here to give you something.

I sat up and nodded ok. He leaves the room I got my clothes on that are a white t-shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, and my black jacket. I came down stairs to see my friend Johnny.

Y/n- hay man how's you and your dad been.

Johnny- both of us are good he's waiting for me outside. We came to give your car back.

Me dad, bella, and Johnny came out side to see my car in the driveway.

Dad and Bella saw the car and was shocked to see that I made this. Just then we see two people on a bike.

Mr. Blaze- have fun but not to much fun.
Both riding off.

Y/n- come on Bella we have school to get to
She got in the car and both said bye dad heading to school.

Small Time skip

No pov.

When we got to the school and going to the parking lot eyes was on who was driving. I saw a open spot and took it. When I gotten out of the car I hear a few students

Girl student(gs)
Boy student (bs)

1Gs- who's the cuite
2gs- don't know but he is hot in that outfit

1Bs- killer car

2Bs- what does he do

I went to the passenger door and opened the door and what shocked was it was Bella. At the other end of parking were the Cullens looking on what was going on then the bell ring telling students to get to class.
Me and Bella both had the same class biology. We both got to the class and the teacher looked at me and told me to wait outside.

5 minutes later

Teacher- ok class we have a new student that will be joining us today and be nice. You may come in.

I came and said

Y/n- hello my name is y/n Swan the brother of Bella Swan hope we can be friends.

Teacher- ok cents this is biology you will need a partnership with a other student how about Alice Cullen please raise your hand please.

I then see a girl with short black hair.

I then I sat next to her.

Y/n- hello I'm y/n

Alice-hello I'm Alice Cullen hope we can be friends.

When she looked in his eyes all she can see was fire like she can see in his soul

Time skip
It was lunch time were friends can sit and talk about some things.

Y/n pov. Bella and I had gotten were lunches and sat at a table. When we sat down other students came and sat down with us. 2 girls, and 2 guys. One of the girls said

Jessica- my name is Jessica.this is my friend
Anglea, and the two boys are mike and Eric.

They said hello as I did the same. Then both Bella and I see some people coming in