ch4. the truth comes out

Y/n pov.

I said what he needed to say to the Cullens. Saying that he hasn't human, but before the Cullens wanted to know what he was Edward and Bella came to the room. Everyone put a smile on their faces to not make a scene in front of the two.

Bella- did we miss anything

Y/n- no Alice just showed me around the house and her family. Is that right Alice

Alice- yeah, he was happy with what he saw.

Carlisle- Bella this is me family Esme my wife.

Esme- it's good to meet you Bella

Emmett- name's Emmett

Rosalie- Rosalie

Alice- hay Bella I'm Alice and this is Jasper my twin brother.

Jasper- hi

Bella returned the welcome to the others with hers.

Y/n- well I have to go home got things to do at home.

Heading to the front door then stopped and trun to face the others.

Y/n- remember what I said, and Bella have fun.

Turn back around and going out the door to go to my car. I was about to get in the car then I heard Alice calling my name.

Alice- y/n wait

Y/n- what do you want Alice

Alice- I'm sorry for what Rosalie said

Y/n- there is nothing for you to be sorry about. You did nothing wrong. ( with tires coming out) I need to go.

I got in my car rolling down the window.

Y/n- I had fun hanging with you. Your smart , fun being around with. It's like you put a piece of me back together and that's why I like you.

Alice's cheeks turn red of the words you said to her.

Alice- we are having a baseball game tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to come with me.

Y/n- you saw what I did back in the house, so why me. You have Simi perfect life with your family, but me am a killer.

Alice- no your not you are a good man and nothing more.

Y/n- ok I'll go for you.

Driving home.

Narrator pov.

Y/n, Bella, and Charlie were eating in a dinner. One of the female workers came to talk to dad to see if he found anything, he said he found a human footprint heading east.

At home, the next morning

Story pov.

Dad was at the table cleaning his double shotgun when Bella and I came up to him.

Could not find a better one.

y/n- and Alice invited so I'm also going to play baseball.

Charlie- well you kids have fun

We all said bye and out the door.

I got on my bike telling Edward to lead the way.

Scene change

Y/n pov.

We arrived at a open field to see other cars and the rest of the Cullens there. Alice then came up to me and hugged me.