the end of James

We all hurried to get Bella as far as we could from James and put distance as much as we could.

With Bella and Edward in the car

Edward- James  is a tracker the hunt is his obsession he won't stop until he gets what he wants.

Bella- take me home

Edward- no he will look there first.

Bella- ok

With Y/n and Alice

Y/n- what is up with this guy, why does he want Bella  so damn bad.

Alice- he is the tracker of the three.

Y/n- that's just great- in a frustrated tone

You got a call from Bella saying that she is going to the house to tell dad she will be staying at the Cullens house for sleep over.

TIME SKIP AT THE CULLENS HOUSE

We all were all packing some things to Bella the hell out of here and put her at a safer place.

Y/n- we need a plan

Emmett- what do you have in mind

Y/n- Bella do you still have your jacket, the one you had on at the field.

The nodded her head going in Edward's car and gave it to me

Y/n- well if James can smell you that he will.
Rosalie I know you don't like me but I need you to be a decoy.

Alice- we lost the tracker

Y/n- SHIT, now I wished I FUCKING KILLED HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE. With steam coming off of me

Bella- y/n claim down please

Y/n- how can I claim down if he is looking for you. Alice, Jasper how do you kill a vampire

Jasper- there is a way you tire the arms, legs, and the head and set the body on fire.

Y/n- ok

Alice was on the couch when she had a vision of mirrors the ballet  one that Bella went to when she was a kid.

Alice- there was broken glass and blood on the floor.

When you turn around Bella was not in the room.

Y/n- guy  Bella's at studio you guys go I'll meet you there.

They went to help Bella

Scene skip.

Don't pay attention to the film

They were about to tire until they heard a voice.

Y/n- wait

I turn to see Bella on the floor and blood coming out of her wounds I made my hands into fistest walking to him.

The others were still holding James down

Y/n- I told you if I see you again that I was going to put your soul in hell and yell here you are.you hurt my sister,  and now it's time to pay for your sins.

The others backed off

You now in ghost rider form picked James up slamming him in a wall.

James- please have mercy

Yn/ghost rider- sorry all out of mercy look into my eyes your soul is stain by the blood of the innocent feel. There. Pain

James was screaming after a few seconds everyone could see James eyes were black with the souls that he killed but they did not know that.

You trun your head to see the Cullens looking at you with worry in their eyes. Alice was walking to me she got close to you reaching her hand out to touch your face but you trun your face.

Y/n- monster

Alice- I'm not afraid

You looked back at her turning back to normal.

Alice- lets help Bella

We got Bella to a hospital dad came as quick as he could I had told him that we were in the woods and she fell off a hill.
The next day Bella got out of the hospital with a broken foot. Edward asked Bella to prom and she said yes. Alice did the same to me and I went with her. After the prom we were all at the Cullens  house

Bella- y/n it is time to tell us what that thing is that you turn into.

that will be it for the chapter the next chapter maybe out next week. I hope you guys and  girls liked the chapter see you guys in the one