Chapter 9: Benny's Adventure Team, Assemble!

Y/N located Timaeus at the crafting bench. He seemed to be putting some strange-looking bottles on a shelf.

"Hey, Timaeus!" Y/N said with a bright smile.

"Oh, Y/N, good morning," Timaeus replied, "How can I be of assistance to you?"

"Well, do you have any of those Frostshield potions and some flaming essential oils?" Y/N asked, "Bennett and I are getting ready to head up Dragonspine."

"Ah, I see," Timeaus replied, "Well, we just ran out of Frostshield potions, but I can make some for you now."

"That won't be necessary, Timaeus," Albedo said from behind Y/N.

"Oh Albedo, you're back," Timaeus exclaimed.

"I can take care of everything here. You should go on your break," Albedo continued.

"Alright," Timaeus answered.

Timaeus walked away, leaving Y/N and Albeo alone. Albedo began fiddling around with different items on the shelf until he gathered everything he needed.

"So, you're going to Dragonspine?" Albedo asked as he began the process of making the potions.

"Yeah," Y/N answered, "We wanna go check out what's up there."

"Besides deadly weather, you mean," Albedo said jokingly, "well, I tend to spend most of my time experimenting up there. I'll give you one of my maps. I'll mark the location of my camp, so if you need anything while you are up there, you will know where to find me."

"Really? Thanks, Albedo!" Y/N replied.

Albedo continued to fiddle around with his equipment. "Dragonspine is a very dangerous place, so be careful while you are there," he said.

"Will do!"

After about ten minutes, the potions were done. Five Frostshield potions, five flaming essential oils. Albedo also gave Y/N five warming bottles.

"How much?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing." Albedo stated, "think of it as a gift as friends. That is what one would consider us. Correct?"

Y/N paused for a moment, unsure if they should allow Albedo to give them all of the items for free, "Yeah. Yeah, we are." Finally, they said, "Thank you, Albedo."

Albedo smiled.

"Oh, and here is this," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, "This is a copy of the map of Dragonspine I made. I haven't gotten the chance to see everything, so feel free to add to it in your travels."

He unfolded the map and placed it on a table, pointing to something on the paper, "this is where my camp is. I am there almost every day, usually pretty early in the morning. I usually am there for a while since my experiments take time. Feel free to stop by whenever. If you need anything, don't be shy to ask."

"Thanks," Y/N said.

"Master Albedo!"

"Ah, Sucrose, You're back."

"Yes! And I've gathered everything you asked for," the green-haired girl said

"Thank you, Sucrose," Albedo said, turning back to Y/N, "Well, I should be returning to work now. There is much to be done. It was nice seeing you, Y/N."

"You too!" they replied, "thanks a lot, Albedo. See you around."

Albedo and Sucrose both waved at Y/N as they left.

Next, they had to visit Blanche and get some items to bring so they could cook. Y/N bought as many cooking ingredients as they could. They also stopped to buy fishing supplies from a fisherman by the lake.