💕 unexpected confessions

💕- fluff

Summarry:

Salty ass Jack leaves group
but Ralphs like 'ay bro i like yu homie'

Jack stormed away from the group, his anger boiling inside him like a cauldron of hot lava. He couldn't believe how they were all acting so civilized, as if they had never been stranded on this godforsaken island. He felt like he was the only one who understood the true nature of things, the only one who knew what it took to survive.

"Jack!" Ralph's voice cut through the air like a sharp knife, pulling Jack out of his angry thoughts. He turned to face the blond, his eyes ablaze with fury.

"Go away Ralph, if you know what's best for you," Jack spat, his tone harsh and threatening. Ralph flinched at the venom in Jack's voice, taking a step back.

"I'm sorry," Ralph murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. Jack scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"You're sorry? It's never your fault, is it? You're always the victim," Jack sneered, his words dripping with contempt. Ralph looked down, hurt and upset by Jack's words.

"Please, Jack, stay with the group," Ralph pleaded, reaching out for Jack's arm. But Jack shoved Ralph's hand away and turned his back on him.

"Jack, wait! Please!" Ralph yelped, grasping at Jack's shoulder and turning him around. Jack's eyes blazed with anger, but something in Ralph's face made him pause.

"Why can't you just let it go?" Jack snapped, shoving Ralph back. Ralph stumbled but kept his stance.

"Because I love you!" Ralph blurted out suddenly, shocking both himself and Jack.

For a moment, the world seemed to stop spinning. Everything fell silent, as Jack and Ralph stared at each other in disbelief. Ralph's cheeks burned with embarrassment as he looked away, hot tears prickling at the corners of his eyes.

"Ralph," Jack said softly, touching Ralph's shoulder and walking closer to him. "look at me."

Ralph hesitated for a moment, then reluctantly obeyed. Jack reached out and wiped away his tears, his touch gentle and soothing.

"Don't expect this a lot," Jack muttered, pulling Ralph into an embrace. Ralph couldn't believe what was happening. Jack, the tough, angry boy who had always pushed him away, was holding him close, whispering soft words of comfort.

"Shh," Jack murmured, rubbing circles into Ralph's back. "It's okay."

Eventually, Jack pushed Ralph away, looking awkward and unsure. Ralph nodded, trying to hide his disappointment.

"And to answer your statement," Jack said, his voice low and hesitant. "I love you too."

Ralph's heart leapt with joy, but he didn't know how to respond. Jack looked just as unsure, his eyes flickering uncertainly.

"Right?" Jack said finally, his tone uncertain.

"Right," Ralph agreed awkwardly, taking a step towards Jack. Jack wrapped his arms around Ralph's waist, pulling him close.

"Sooo... do we kiss?" Ralph asked, his eyes flickering to Jack's lips.

"I guess," Jack replied, leaning in.

Their lips met, and a spark ignited between them. It was a strange, unfamiliar feeling, but it felt right. Ralph's hands cupped Jack's face, deepening the kiss, and Jack pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his waist.

When they finally pulled apart, both boys were breathless and stunned. They stared at each other, their eyes wide and amazed.

"Wow," Ralph sighed, dropping his hands from Jack's face and resting them on his shoulders.

"Yeah," Jack agreed, his voice soft and uncertain.

For a moment, they simply stood there, basking in the warmth of each other's embrace,