CHAPTER 10

Alesana.

Alesana....

"Alesana wake up."

Biglang napadilat ang mata niya at bumungad ang gwapo at nag aalalang mukha ni Juval. Anong nangyari?

"You're out cold. I thought that you were only sleeping but you didn't respond after how many times I've called you. Are you okay?"

Is she okay?

Naalala niyang nakatulog siya and then after that ay napanaginipan niyang-- agad siyang napatingin sa mukha nito. Shocked that she  clearly remembered what her dream was! Nothing seems different sa lalaki simula kanina and looks like the same goes for her aside from one thing.

She's soaked.

Nasapo niya ang nag iinit na mukha. What was that?! Why would she dream of him doing that?! Ngayon ay hirap na hirap siyang tignan ang lalaki sa mata dahil sa hiya!

They say that dreams are sometimes things that you constantly thought in your subconscious mind. Does that mean she was thinking about him that way?

"Hey, are you feeling any discomfort somewhere?"

Lalong namula ang mukha niya. She did. She actually have a matter to attend to she needs to step away for a minute. Bigla siyang tumayo na kinagulat nito. She know she looks weird right now pero hindi niya kayang mag stay doon while feeling her flowing wetness down there.

"I'm sorry Juval. I need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me."

Nagmamadaling tumakbo siya paalis at hindi na niya nakita ang ngiting bumalatay sa mukha ni Juval habang dinidilaan nito ang mga labi.

Ahh.. To savor her sweet nectar is pure bliss! He thought.

He's getting addicted to her and without missing any single night, he visits her. Pleasure her. Sink her with the carnal need everytime she wake up and he can't lie that she's pulling him with her in the drunkenness.

This woman brings out the monster in him that can no longer wait to devour it's prey. He can tell that he panicked ng malamang may kinikita itong lalaki and the thought still makes his claws lengthens lalo pa at base sa reaction ni Alesana ay mukhang madalas ang pagbisita nito sa bahay.

That's why, going slow was not an option anymore.

Kung noong mga unang araw ay ginagawa niyang makalimutan ng babae ang mga panaginip nito so that she will have pent up lust and would definitely look for someone to satiate it which will then comes his plan of appearing before her and be that more than willing person to do so, now the plan has changed.

He will drown her with fantasies of him. Coax her to imagine an intimacy with him and when the time is ripe, get her ready for the picking.

He adjusted his raging hard on na marahil sa sobrang occupied ng isip ni Alesana ay hindi na nito napansin despite being too big ang reaching his leg. Too bad. He loved it everytime he saw her reddened face.

Alesana splash her face with cold water and looked at the mirror.

"How pent up are you woman, really?" she asked herself embarrassed.

She checked her undies and saw that it's not wearable anymore. They don't have a dryer and it's really soaked she worries it might show on her skirt if she still chose to wear it.

What to do?

Well, does she have any options?

She looked at her wrist watch and saw that there's only three hours left on her shift. Damn. She slept well.