Author's Note

It seems the plot of this story was used by another author of a known publishing company.

I feel devastated. Due to difficulties with my current job I posponed writing this story for awhile. And when I'm already able to write the continuation of the next chapters I happen to saw that the same story plot was going to be publish on the publishing company I plan to submit it.

More likely. The plot has been copied. To think that the circumstances of this story are not common and it's too good to be true to have the same story and to just publish it now.

I want to end this story. And I believe I did a great job in building this concept on my own.

It's so hard for a writer who uses her skills, time and effort to think of a good plot and be stolen away. I want to end this story and to prove that the original story is way better than a mere copy cat.

I'm so disappointed to the writer who I happen to adore and supports for what she did to my story.

It just so sad that she happens to finish her's with my plot before I even manage to finish mine.

I hope karma hits her for she don't value her co-authors treasure story plot invested by time and imagination to create a unique story of their own.