Cat Scaramouche x Reader

Warning:Slight nsfw‼️

Y/N's Pov:

Scaramouche has been in his room for a week now and you've been growing quite concerned. Although you tried to pass time and distract yourself from it you just couldn't. You finally decided to go to his room and knock on the door, although a guard blocked the way.

"Miss Y/N you shouldn't be here, he wishes to have some alone time to himself"

"But please he's been by himself this whole time"

"No buts miss Y/N, he ordered me not to let anyone in here"

You let out a sight before leaving, but you had an idea. You decided to wait for the guard to leave and slip inside Scaramouche's room. It took an hours which you kept yourself occupied in that hour, checking from time to time and when he was gone to go do something you took the chance to sneak in. As you went inside you didn't see Scaramouche anywhere.

"Scara? Where are you?"

"...."

"I know you're in here, why are you hiding?"

"....."

You still have not received any answer from Scaramouche so you decided to look around to see where he was at. You checked ever single spot and when you finally looked under the table you spotted him, but he looked...different. He had cat ears and a tail, strange.

"Y/N I didn't want you in here for a reason get out now!"

"What happened to you?"

"I did not want you to see me like this..."

"You look...cute"

"Shut it don't call me cute!!"

"But why not Scara? I'm your girlfriend and you don't need to hide from me you look great"

"....."

You pet him which catches him by surprise as he scoots away. He slaps your hand as you let out a slight yelp.

"Can you not..?"

"But whyyy"

"Because I don't want you to, now stop"

"Fine.." you let out a pout and cross your arms.

"...If you want to do badly then fine"

After hearing that you instantly go to pet him. As you're petting him you hear him let out slight purrs which you find adorable. You look down and start petting his tail but he jumps in surprise. "Not there Y/N.." he says but you continue to go for a few minutes before he pushes you down and gets on top of you. You blush as he starts kissing your neck, letting out soft moans. You start grinding against him as he bites and licks your neck. The both of you turned this into a heated make out session until the guard walked in, catching you both.

"Oh my apologies did I interrupt something?!"

"Leave." Was all Scaramouche ordered for the guard to do before the guard took his leave. Scaramouche rolled his eyes before looking back at you and smirking.

"I'm sorry for him"

"It's okay Scara just uh-"

"Shush, we're gonna continue this"

"But what if someone walks in again?!"

"It doesn't matter"

"But Scara-"

He cuts you off with a passionate kiss. You kiss back and he bites your lower lip to ask for entrance, but you decline. He slowly starts grinding against you and you let out a soft moan, giving him the chance to slip his tongue inside your mouth and exploring your mouth as his tail started to move a bit. You both were going at it, and going at it good. In the middle of it you were interrupted again but this time by Childe.

"Oh..."

"I see, since you want to interrupt us then...would you like to be an audience?"