[ The Show ]

The night wardens. Power hungry monsters. Inhumane cruel gangsters. These were only three of the many nicknames that the Port Mafia had. What is the port mafia you ask? A criminal organization consisting of people with special abilities. And you, Nakahara (Name) were one of the five executives at this very organization.

🖤🖤🖤

You continued to munch on your popcorn as you watched Higuchi, a subordinate of the Port Mafia, lead a couple of detectives down an alley way. On this bright and sunny day, instead of taking a walk around Yokohama, or ordering  yourself an ice cream, you were ordered to follow and keep track of your subordinates.

Wondering why Higuchi was leading three young detectives to their doom? Well to begin with, the detectives belonged to the Armed Detective Agency, the port mafia's rival. And one of the detectives, was a new rookie with the magical ability to transform into a were tiger, there was a large bounty over the tigers head, and of course the port mafia wanted it.

And so here you are, making sure your subordinate didn't mess up her job. You watched as the three people blindly followed her into a dark and creepy alley way, no sense of suspicion in her. There was the were tiger, with his odd hair cut. A man slightly taller with orang-ish hair. And a black haired woman who clinged onto him.

You held back a laugh as Higuchi made a dramatic turn and tied up her already short hair. "My targets.. are you guys!" She yelled dramatically, as the three before her gasped in surprise. She took out her two guns, aimed and started firing. You didn't like the way Higuchi worked, it was rash and could be handled in a much simpler and less messy way. But you didn't judge.

The familiar pang of guilt spread through your body as you saw the black haired woman protect her comrades with her body. You didn't like the fact that innocent people had to get hurt, when it could all be avoided. You found that part of you ironic.. since you were an executive at THE port mafia.

Something was switched on in the orange haired male, his eyes became dark, and he activated his ability. "Hmmmm, so his ability is illusions." You mumbled to yourself, analyzing the pros and cons of it. "The best way to reach the maximum capability of his ability, would be working with ability users who can attack. His ability would work well with Aktugawa." You noted, it was definitely helpful how you got to see his ability up close. It would help in future battles against the detective agency.

"Guess the star of our show has arrived." You talked to the bird sitting beside you, while you watched as Akutagawa, another Port Mafia Member, walked on to the stage. Unlike Higuchi, Akutagawa was an ability user. His ability is known as Rashomon, and is summoned from the very clothing he wears. It acts like a shadow-ish beast that can be used both in long and short range.

You grabbed another handful of popcorn, curious to see how the illusion ability would fend of the Rashomon ability. "Enjoying the show~?" The familiar voice almost scared you, but you could identify it anywhere, any-day.  You hadn't held an actual conversation with him for almost four years, but the racing of your heart was almost instinctive. Like a habit. After all, it happened every time he was involved.

"Dazai. Long time no see." You responded, hiding the nervousness and perhaps even excitement in your tone. You watched his side profile as he observed the fight taking place. He was still as handsome as ever. Now for a little background. Dazai Osamu. A former executive of the Port Mafia. He was branded as the youngest leader in the history of mafia.

However that was four years ago. Now he works for the armed detective agency. He too is an ability user, his power to nullify other abilities being pretty useful. Dazai is a dangerous man. And you knew that. He puts on this act of an idiot, but his mind is complicated and deeply twisted. He was the reason you were bought into the Mafia. He is also the reason you know how what "love" is.

"Long time, indeed." He said, swinging his feet over the edge of the building. Which reminded you. You almost forgot to mention his sucidal tendencies. "Rumors have it that you still haven't found a "beautiful" woman who will jump with you." You bought up, placing the bag of popcorn between the two of you.

"Seems the rumors are false. I have finally found you after all~!" He spoke, a mischievous grin on his face. "Since when have i agreed to jump with you. And besides i think you're the one who needs to jump into that fight. Or else your coworkers are gonna be dead." You say with a smile, as Dazai watched you with amusement.

"Give them a minute or two, I want to see just how much Akutagawa grew." He cheerfully responded, as one of his coworkers got his limb teared off. "I can't believe you. You haven't changed at all." You tell him, as he gets off the ground and helps you up. The two of you getting of the building with ease.

Just as Akutagawa and the were tiger were about to go at each other again, Dazai stood in between the two, finally stoping them with just a tip of his finger. Which deactivated both their abilities due to his nullification. "Now, now. That's enough."

🖤🖤🖤