[ Rescued ]

"Would you really want me to treat you the way i treated hostages when i was apart of the mafia, Nakahara?" He whispered, as his breath fanned your neck. You felt your face become hotter, at the sudden hand on your waist and close distance. In response you took a step back, Dazai smiled, pleased at the flustered look on your face.

"Dazai-san shall we go patrol the underground railway tracks, apparently it's the biggest entryway to our base." The weretiger, Atsushi said as he walked up to Dazai. Dazai thought for a moment, turning the gears in his head before looking at Atsushi.

"What a wonderful idea! Perhaps I can see if there are any running trains that can give me my painless death. I read in an article that death caused by train accidents don't hurt as much!" Dazai rambled on and on, as both you and Atsushi sigh. It was a bonding experience for you and Atsushi... realizing how the gears in his head really led to this..

You lightly hit Dazai's arm; "If you have any plans of dying, please remember to uncuff me first." You tell him, not bothering to offer him a glance and instead begin to follow Atsushi. "Or, you can join me and my beautiful dreams of dying with a beautiful woman will come true." Dazai says, catching up to you with ease.

"I'm sure some other pretty woman is willing to take you up on that offer." You say, as the three of you begin descending into a dark staircase which led to the train tracks. Atsushi led the way, you assumed his weretiger ability aided in the darkness and allowed him to see the stairs. Dazai followed and you were at the end. "There is no woman prettier than you."

You could feel the heat race upto your face however chose to ignore it and instead focus on the fact that you could barely see each step, and was struggling to keep up with Dazai's pace. At one point, each step blended into the other and you didn't know where to go.

You paused for a moment, trying to make out the next stair however Dazai hadn't noticed and the handcuff had tugged at you which caused you to miss your next stair and fall forward. You were about to activate your ability, to turn back the moment in attempt to save yourself but before you could Dazai had turned towards you and caught you in his arms with ease.

He steadied you by your waist and you took a moment to compose yourself. "Are you alright, Miss?" Atsushi asked, his concern evident in his voice. "Yes, my bad." You say, as Dazai held out his arm. You could barely make it out in the darkness, but you still reached out holding onto the sleeve of his top, and the three of you began walking again. Atsushi took it upon himself to move at a slower pace for your sake.

Eventually you could see a dimly lit opening and the train tracks came into view. By the time the three of you had made it down, you were already tired. But, the agency was out here on a mission, and as their unfortunate hostage you were dragged along, so you joined them as the two simply walked around, exploring the place in curiousity.

It wasn't long until a static noise was heard and Dazai and Atsushi reached out for their ear pieces. You couldn't hear what was being told to the two but you could make out the words "Enemy Attack." And assumed either the guild was attacking or the mafia was here to rescue you.

And your suspicions were confirmed when you heard multiple loaded guns shoot at a rapid pace in a a distance, the sound being muffled by the multiple walls in between. "Let's go." Dazai said, as the three of you began heading towards the sound.

🖤🖤🖤

By the time you reached the center, you saw Yosano, the doctor and Kenji, the farmer boy fighting your short ginger haired brother. It had been multiple days since you had seen him and a lot had happened so when you saw him again you felt somewhat comforted and relieved. You hate to admit it but there were only 3 people you felt comforted with, and your brother was one of them. Along with the man you were handcuffed to.

Chuuya's eyes landed on you, and he hopped of the wall and landed on the ground. "Quit your act and come over here willya?" Chuuya said, as you smiled at the fact your disguise was seen through. "Damn, it took you long enough." You responded and with a snap of your finger, the handcuffs that chained around your wrist had fallen to the ground, your wrist now free.

You turn towards Dazai, and wave your wrist infront of him with your new found freedom. "Well then Osamu, whether i was your hostage or a spy, I leave the answer to you." You tell him, offering him a smile. You hesitate for a moment before moving away, perhaps a part of you was sad to part with him so soon. Before you could walk away sooner, Dazai tugged at your wrist and pulled your closer.

"You're pulling the same stunt I did the other day, Nakahara." Dazai said with a mischievous smile, referring to the time he was captured by the Mafia to gain information on Atsushi. Dazai held onto your for a moment longer, he seemed as if he didn't want to let go. But eventually he did, and you moved away.

You turned to the doctor, Yosano, and smiled; "The kindness you have showed me will not be forgotten, when you need my help I will return it to you." You tell her, and she places her chainsaw on the floor. "That is if you're able to make it out of here, alive. Will you finally show me your rumored abilities, Princess of the Mafia?" She asks in return with a smile. However hidden behind her smile was a face of kindness, and bridge of friendship.

You hopped towards Chuuya, as he observed you for any injuries. "Why hello, my beloved brother, I missed you." You say in an overly sweet tone, Chuuya rolls his eyes, but you could see his slight smile. "The feeling is not mutual!" He response, before turning away and saying; "Let's blow this place up."

🖤🖤🖤