[ A Boring Mision Part 2 ]

"Thought you'd need some help." You say, throwing one of your guns to Higuchi, which she catches. "Executive (Name)!" Higuchi yells, a wave of relief washing over the woman. When you finally stood in front of her, you hand over your gun too. "Stand here, and shoot them. I will heal you." You tell her, crouching and examining her wound.

"How.. will you-" She began however you cut her off. "Just keep your eyes forward and shoot.." You say pausing before hesitantly saying: "Remember you have more allies than you realize. That is one of your strengths. Something you can bring with you to the Port Mafia. As is your ability to continue to thrive and push forward no matter what, they are all things I admire about you, so don't doubt yourself." You finish telling her, just as one of the command units, the Black Lizard enter the room.

The black lizard is made up of three members plus a bunch of security guards and hench men. The oldest member is Ryuro Hirotsu, and elderly man who has the ability of repulsion. Gin Akutagawa is the second member, she's more of an assassin. And finally Michizo Tachihara, who's  ability is either unknown or nonexistent. They were Higuchi's allies.

"When our superiors are in danger we can't sit here and do nothing, can we?" Hirotsu says, as you smile at the cheesy line. "Hirotsu-san, take the right. Tachihara-kun, take the left. Gin, make sure no one can get near Higuchi." You command as everyone gets into their respective places. "Yes ma'am." They all say in unison.

You bring your focus back to Higuchi's leg, turning your back on your opponents. You activate your ability, placing focus specifically on her thigh and turning back time for that one specific part of her body. You carefully watch as, the blood which was dripping, goes back into the wound and her skin which was torn, gets sewn back together.

After a few seconds, the bullet which had wedged itself in Higuchi's leg, falls out and into your palm. "How does it feel?" You ask, as she stares at you in surprise. "It feels like there was never a wound..." She says, in disbelief. You stand up, offering her a smile. It seemed like she and the black lizard could handle it from here.

"It seems i'm no longer needed here, this is your mission. I will let you complete it." You say to Higuchi, leaving the building. Now you just had to head back to Mori and report the situation.

🖤🖤🖤

A/N: I wanted to show a bit of (Name)'s life in the Mafia and her jobs so the next few chapters will probably be that too