CHAPTER SIX, 'hero' things, arguments & a confession

Later that day, the three teens are walking inside the mall and Billy was in Shazam form. Billy was using small lightning bolts, aiming them at people's phones as the trio walked by while saying, "Your phone's charged!"

As the trio walks through the mall, everyone looks at them weirdly. They didn't care about the odd or confused looks they got and continued walking throughout the mall. "Hey, you know what?" Freddy speaks up, glancing at Billy and Devyn. "You guys need like a mic drop catchphrase."

Billy nods in agreement. "Yeah, I was thinking about that. What about, 'That's why you don't mess with electricity.'"

Devyn and Freddy exchange a look, shaking their heads. "Obviously catchphrases aren't one of your superpowers." Freddy said with a roll of his eyes.

"Yeah," Devyn agrees. "That was awful."

Billy rolls his eyes and shoots a lightning bolt at a guy's phone who was walking by. He smiles. "Your phone is charged."

Devyn looks over her shoulder seeing that the electricity messed up the guy's phone, making him drop it and she winced. She then turned to the front and kept walking along with the boys keep walking as if nothing happened though.

****

"Let their be light!" Billy dramatically said. He grins at Devyn. "Ready?"

"Duh." Devyn responded in an obvious tone, looking at him with a grin. The two best friends aimed their hands at the soda machine and lightening bolts shot at the soda machine. Devyn laughed as many Dr. Peppers kept rolling out of the machine.

Devyn only had a couple of cans while the boys had probably one too many. Billy then sped into a nearby bathroom. "How do I even-Never mind." Billy corrects himself. A lightening bolt appears as he said, "Shazam!"

A guy screams, running out of the bathroom as he struggled to zip his pants. Devyn and Freddy chuckled, sharing an amused smile.

****

"This is stupid. Why are we here?" Devyn complained. She and the boys were now at a strip club. Yeah, she thought the boys were idiots for going here.

"You know why we're here so stop complaining, Dev. You can't go in there anyway, it's a gentlemen's club." Freddy shrugged.

Five minutes later, Billy walks out, carrying a tray of hot wings. Devyn noticed a 'free hot wings' sign by the door so she wasn't surprised he got some. Devyn got up from the fence she was leaning against as Billy walked over to her and Freddy.

Freddy then excitedly bombards Billy with questions. "What did you see? Did you see boobies? Did you see nipples? Why aren't you talking?"

"We're gonna need more money." Billy replied.

"Why?" Freddy asks him. "You were in there for like, five minutes."

"They were very convincing!" Billy defended himself.

Devyn rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Oh my gosh."

****

Now the trio stood at an ATM machine. Billy shoots a small lightening bolt at the machine and the three teens watched with shock and excitement when money kept flying out of the machine. Despite the fact Devyn was against this idea and was worried they would get caught, she had to admit it was pretty cool and would never turn down free money. So she excitedly joined the boys with trying to grab as much money as each of them could.

****

With the money they had they bought a nice TV and gaming consoles along with different video games and many other things. The trio are now at a real estate office, why you might ask? Devyn honestly has no idea. She's just going along with them to make sure they don't do anything stupid.