I lead the revolution in Frank's bedroom

Brendon threw Ryan up against the wall with all his newfound might. Ryan moaned, moving his leg up Brendon's thigh. Ryan felt his jeans grow tighter around the crotch area. Not now. Please not now. Brendon smirked. How does he manage to do that. I wonder if he practices in the mirror. Oh vampires can't see themselves. He imaginary facepalmed himself. His real hands gripped Brendon's neck. Brendon started off by placing small kisses around Ryan's collar then moved upwards to his ear and behind it. This was an amazing new sensation. Brendon yanked Ryan's t-shirt over his head then did the same thing with his own. He was moving with vampire speed and before he knew it Ryan's jeans were on the floor. Being a newborn vampire definitely had its perks.

"Ew guys can you not?" Pete exclaimed, walking into Frank's bedroom.

"Hey you could've knocked," Brendon said crossing his arms.

"Oh I'm sorry I just didn't expect to see my best friend grinding on some 19 year old new born," Pete said sarcastically.

"Brendon!? You said you locked the door!" Ryan yanked his shirt off of the floor trying to maintain the little dignity he had left. "Oops," Brendon's eyes bore into Pete," and Ryans not just a newborn. I call him Ryro."

"Listen dude call him what you want," Pete sighed, slumping into an armchair. Brendon crossed the room and slung his arm around Pete, this action would have been brotherly if Brendon wasn't still in his bright pink boxers.
"Are you missing Patrick?"
Pete runs his fingers through his jet black hair, nods, staring just below Ryan's hips. Relationships between humans and vampires were forbidden which made Pete's situation very tricky.

"Come out with us tonight," Ryan interjected.

"By the looks of things you two have already done that."

"Uh Pete... could you please stop staring at my boyfriend's dick?"

"Right... sorry... yeah," Pete shook his head, eyes widening then left the room. Ryan raised his eyebrows," Boyfriend huh?"

Brendon smirked.