Chapter 5: Team-up Partners

A/N: Not a lot to put in this Chapter, since I didn't get this far, but It'll be like from the Characters bios, where it'll be who'll be partners with who. This will also be where the Characters from My Dress-up Daring meet Nagatoro and Naoto, which Marin recognises 'Nekotoro'.

It was a week after Nagatoro and Naoto both been hired by the Team. Both Kyle and Red were relaxing outside on hammocks, having a bit of a break.

Kyle: It's been a another successful week.

Red: Yep.

Kyle: All the views are now happy with us after we hired Nagatoro and Naoto?

Red: Can it just be easier to call him 'Senpai', because that's the name I keep hearing in my head.

Kyle: Whatever makes everyone happy, I guess?

Both then stayed quiet a little, going back to relaxing. Before they could rest, Kyle then realised something.

Kyle: Oh hey, I remember looking at one of theses comments, and they're asking to do a video with both Marin and Nagatoro!

Red then lazily looked at him.

Red: Huh?

Kyle: I mean since both Marin and Wakana knows us, don't you think it's time?

Red thought, but just made a lazy choice.

Red: Just as long as she's respectful! One slip up and she'll be in for a big splash! Nagatoro, not Marin!

Kyle: I knew that. Marin can't swim.

As he thought, he remembered something.

Kyle: Since they'll be here in a few minutes, it's time.

Red: They'll be good friends, or bad enemies!

Kyle laughed again as he went back to resting, until their was a knock coming from the door, making Red fall off her hammock.

Red: Now?

Kyle got off his and headed to the front door, finding Marin and Wakana.

Marin: Can't wait to see what new ideas you came up with?

Kyle: Can't wait, huh?

Marin: I mean, sure, things didn't look too good with me for a while, but I hope you have some totally good plans?

Before he could speak, he heard Nagatoro coming over, being followed by Naoto.

Nagatoro: Nagatoro in the house!!!

Before long, the Tan High Schooler was faced by the Cosplayer Gyaru and the young Hina Doll maker.

Nagatoro and Marin: Who's this?

Kyle: Surprise?

*Insert Intro*

After the most interesting meet up between four high schoolers, everyone met up in the Meeting room. Marin and Wakana were on the otherside of the table while Nagatoro and Naoto were on the opposite.

Marin was curious on Nagatoro, which creeped her out a little.

Nagatoro: Take a picture, it'll last longer.

Marin: Oh, no. Sorry. It's just, like, you kind of look familier to me.

Nagatoro: Familier how?

Marin: No idea, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Nagatoro and Naoto were then interested in what she was getting too.

Red: What is she, woman?

Marin then realised something.