Chapter 14: More to the Team

A/N: This will be the second to last before the next seasons Animes and Characters, which I'm kind of excited for, hoping you'll be excited also. This will also be a Two-Parter.

As everyone was preparing for the party and Sleepover for everyone they hired this far, Kyle was filming a short video, explaining what was going on.

Kyle: Hey guys, welcome to a short video. For one night only, we're doing a sleepover for everyone we hired this far, to show everyone what the Team actually is! And for this special occasion, we might do a video relating to the night!

He then shows everyone preparing for the night.

Kyle: As you might see or viewing, Alex is preparing some snacks for everyone, Red is preparing for the night and Steve is looking at the flowers that we grew just a few days ago, just to see if we have enough.

Steve: Is 30 Roses better for 14 people?

Alex: Maybe, but Takagi and Nishikata are not coming, due to them still being in middle school.

Kyle chuckled a little.

Kyle: So anyway, this night will be a big one, and soon, everyone will know the real truth of what the team actually is!

Once he turned off the camera, he decided to help out a little, that was until someone outside called through the doorbell outside, which Kyle answered.

Kyle: Wonder who's coming this early?

He heads to the door, finding Marin and Wakana both with some bags with some clothing.

Marin: Hey hey hey Team Leader!

Wakana: Hey Kyle.

Kyle: You both are early? The party doesn't start until 4?

Marin: Schools over for the day, since it's the weekend, why not come over early?

Kyle: And your Grandpa is fine with this, Gojo?

Wakana: He said it's fine, since your trusting to him.

Kyle smiled, knowing others parents trusted him and the others.

Kyle: Want to come in? I'll put your bags in the guest rooms.

They both then came inside as they helped out with the others.

*Insert Intro*

After a few hours, some of the others were coming over for the Slumber Party. Nagatoro, Naoto, Sakurai and Uzaki all arrived and waited for someone to answer the door.

Nagatoro: Pretty sweet for the Team to have a Slumber party with us!

Uzaki: Tell me about it! I was also thinking of what this thing was about anyway.

Nagatoro: You too?

Sakurai: To be honest, I did ask them, they didn't say.

Senpai: Kyle did tell me what it was about, but he only said it in riddle.

They all then looked at him.

Uzaki: What did he say?

Senpai: I have no idea. He only said it revolves a colour of a Flower?

Nagatoro: So that means you don't know, Senpai? Geez, what are you not good at?

Naoto huffed as someone answered the doorbell, being Red.