The Squad + Season 2 Animes

A/N: Just to clearify, I thought of making the Squad have 4 members like the Team, but decided to change my mind on it. I also thought of adding Six Animes for this part of the Season.

Austin Nigai

Austin Nigai is somewhat the Main Anatagonist in the Second part of this series. He is the Leader of The Team's Rival, The Squad and Kyle's self preclaimed Enemy.

Appearance

Personality

Personality

He is somewhat self centered and upnochous. Seeing how well the Team did for their first Year and how Emily saw the Leader was in fact Kyle, he thought he could upside him.

He doesn't bother or care for anyones ideas, since the ideas are all his.

He is also confirmed to be the Boyfriend to Emily, Kyle's old friend and Ex.

Status

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blonde

Likes: Himself

Dislikes: the Team's success, Kyle Sumisu

Aliase: Unknown Channel Name, Squad Member 1

Emily Kyadou

Emily Kyadou is a Supporting Character of this series and a Member of the Squad. She is Kyle's former friend and Ex.

Appearance

Personality

Personality

In Kyle's former time at High School, both were friends and boyfriend and Girlfriend, however once her time at High School ended, she got interested in Austin and decided to be his.

When finding out Kyle was leading The Team, she didn't think Austin would want to be Rivals to them.

She still had to cares for Kyle and doesn't want anything to happen to him, the Channel and his friends.