1

Demi.

3 years later,and everything became different. I had a child. His name is Aydan Dean Lovato and he's 3 years old. I dropped out of NYU because I had him. I moved out on from my parents and Selena and I bought a house together. She also had a baby. She's a few months older than Aydan. Her name is Nicole Rose Gomez.

As of now, they both think they don't have a dad,which is kind of true.

I pulled my pink hair up in a messy bun as I got the last suitcase in the trunk. Selena rented a beach house in Oahu for the summer. She thought it would be nice to revisit Oahu,but I didn't think so. I just agreed because I wanted to get out of New York.

"I don't want to go,mommy." Aydan sat on the ground,throwing a fit. "Why not,Ay?" I picked him up,carrying him on my hip. "My toys." he laid his head on my shoulder.

"What if I let you go pick out your toys you want to bring on the trip?" he gave me a toothy grin, "Otay!" I put him down and he ran inside to get some toys.

"Where is he going? We need to go,like right now!" Selena walked out holding Nicole. "He's going to get his toys. He doesn't want to go without them. I'll go check on him." I walked inside to his room.

"Almost done,mommy." he grabbed one toy and threw it in his bag. He took my hand as we went inside. I put the bag in the bag and got him in his carseat. I got in the car and Selena drove to the airport.

Selena turned on the radio, of course his song was playing.

"There was never a day that I wouldn't say that, I love you. Do whatever it takes, put a smile on your face girl." He sang his song with Ciara.

I quickly changed the radio. "Wanna know what would be funny? It we met Joe while we were down here." Selena giggled. I sighed,looking out the window.

The last time I chatted with Joe was through the phone, we were discussing when I can come see him. He told me a date he was free so I flew to New Jersey to see him just to find out that he went to LA. He forgot about me. I texted the day after to see what's up,but no reply. So I was done with him. I had many things to worry about than me,like taking care of a baby.

"Maybe we'll find cute boys here." Selena was so optimistic. I hated it so much at time. "You can,but I'm going to be boy free. You see where it got me 3 years ago."

Joe.

"I can't wait to go to Hawaii with you,baby." Taylor came up to me while I was packing the last things into my suitcase.

Taylor and I have been dating for two years. We met through through the industry and we just clicked. She's an upcoming artist like me. She actually released her pop album,1989, a few months ago and it rocked the shelves. She is planned to start her world tour in 3 months. So we decided to take a 2 month vacation in my favorite place, Oahu Hawaii.

I'm also thinking about asking her to marry me while we're there. I'm just in love with her.

"I'm excited too,baby." I put the thing  I was holding down and slid my arm around her. "Just you and me at the beach." I pecked her lips.

"What time did you tell Nick?" she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Um.." I checked the time.

"12:30. Why?"

She gave me a smirk, "That gives us an hour and 35 minutes...quickie?" I smirked back, "Hell to the fuck yes." I laid her down on the bed.

After our moment,we got every ready and headed to my car,trying to get away paparazzi. I drove to our private plane.

We got out and I took her hand as we went to hand in hand. "You guys excited?" Nick took off his shades, he was holding his girlfriend's,Olivia, hand. "We're really excited!"

Taylor skipped to the plane with Olivia.  I walked to the plane with Nick,"Did you bring the ring?"

"I did. I'm going to ask her to marry me on this trip. I can't wait." I couldn't be happier.

The chapters will get better after this. How do you feel about Joe proposing to Taylor?