4

Demi.

It was the next day and Selena woke me up early for some festival she wanted to go to. Wilmer was coming over to watch our kids for today.

"I really don't want to go,Selena." I sighed,looking at my clothes. Selena came in and slapped my butt, "You are going with me. It will be fun. You will like it. A surprise performer is coming."

I rolled my eyes, "I could careless." I pulled out a black strapless bikini top.

"I really want you to get back in the dating scene." Selena crossed her arms. "How bout this," I stood up straight, "I'll get back in the dating scene we we get back home. I'm done looking for a summer romance."

Selena groaned, "Fine,but you're still going today." she walked out and I got to finish getting ready. I had on the strapless black bikini top with a long black and white chevron maxi skirt. I had my hair up in a side braid. I slipped on my shoes. "I'm ready," I went downstairs, "oh hey Wilmer."

"Hello hermosa, you guys have fun. It's a very fun festival." I grabbed my purse.

"It better be. Aydan be good." I walked out of the house with Selena.

We got to the festival. "Oh,Demi! Let's do the hula contest!" Selena grabbed my hand and ran over to the hula hoops. "Selena." She's driving me crazy right now. I am starting to wish I never came with her on this vacation.

"Names." the guy said with a clipboard.

"Selena Gomez and Demetria Lovato." Selena signed in for me. I started looking around at the crowd. This festival was packed with people. Everyone seemed to be having fun. "Demi." Selena woke me up from my thoughts.

I grabbed the hula hoop and started the contest.

Neither Selena and I didn't went the contest but I did get in 3rd place. It was time for the surprise performance. I kind of wish it was Beyonce', that would be cool.

I went over to the crowd while Selena went to get us drinks. I looked over at the person who was beside me, "Oh hey,Taylor. You having fun?"

She sighed like I was bothering her, "Yes." she moved away from me. I just rolled my eyes.

"He's the next sensation. His first album became platinum in just 3 weeks. He came here for vacation, but he is here right now to give you the best performance ever! Please welcome Joe Jonas!" the host introduced. My mouth dropped.

Joe.

"Please welcome Joe Jonas!" I walked on stage to screaming fans. I waved to the crowd. "Hey Oahu. How is everyone doing?" the girls screamed once again.

"Let's start this first time with First Time." I winked. My band started playing the song. "Sing along if you know it!"

"Such a thrill of a lifetime. What a night for a good time. Let the beat, be a lifeline. Make it feel like the first time." I clapped my hands while I sang the song.

I sang at least 13 songs for them before the other act got on stage. "Thank you for having me,Oahu! You guys have been great." I headed off stage. Taylor came running in my arms.

"You did great!" Taylor kissed all over my face, "I think we need to go celebrate at the hotel." she gave me a smirk.

"I kind of want to visit this festival,babe. Maybe tonight we can celebrate." I kissed her knuckles. She just rolled her eyes at me as she snatched her hand back. "This festival is lame. I'm going to go back to the hotel."

I sighed, "Here," I got out my credit card, "Go shopping. Have a You day." I kissed her cheek.

Her face lit up, "Thank you,baby!" she hurried out.

I unbuttoned my shirt because I was getting hot. I walked around the festival watching people do contests and just have fun. My attention was caught on yelling. I walked closer to it.

"You lied to me,Selena," the girl with the pink hair, "You told me he wasn't here!" she seemed like she was crying.

"Demi, I'm sorry..I really hoped that you guys would have never bumped into each other while we're here. I didn't want you upset while we're on this trip, I did this for you!" Demi? Did she say Demi? Was this pink hair girl Demi?

"Demi.." my mouth lost control. Selena and Demi turned their heads at me.

Demi just looked at me then she ran off. "Demi!" I ran after her.