2

Demi.

"We're here!" Selena barged into our beach house. I was speechless, I was use to living in big places because my mom and dad,but I haven't been in anything like this before.

"You can thank my mommy and daddy." Selena put her suitcases down. I watched as the kids already went upstairs and play. "This view is badass." I looked out the window,admiring the ocean.

Selena started laughing, "What's funny is, that you didn't want to be here 3 years ago,but now you do." Selena poured us a glass of red wine.

"Because that was from force,this is by want, I needed to get out of that house. I never said Hawaii, I just told you a beach."

"Whatever. Here is to the best summer of our lives. Where we will have the time of our lives,along with our children. Men free."

"Drink to that." we clinked our glasses and took a sip.

"I'm going to unpack now." I took Aydan's suitcase and carried it to the room where he will be staying with Nicole. It was a cute room. It was a bit small,but it was the right size for them. Two twin beds for them. I opened up the drawers and started unpacking Aydan's clothes.

"We're going out tonight,so be ready by 6." Selena came in with her wine. I looked at her strange, having a kid,didn't change her a bit. "Where we going?"

"Addiction Nightclub!"

I put the last thing in the drawer and stood up, "Sel,we're 21 and we have children..we can't just leave them here or take them to the club, that's bad parenting."

She just laughed at me, "I got us a babysitter for anytime we decided to go out without the kids. I'll call him right now if you want to go. What do you say?"

I sighed and thought about it, "I'll go."

She squealed and jumped up and down, "I'll call Wilmer right now!" she took a big sip of wine, I gave her a little smirk, "What?"

"I'll go if you let me have the room with the balcony." she just laughed at me. "There are two room with a balcony."

"But I want a certain one." I took her hand and led her upstairs. "I want this one." I grinned so big. "If it makes you go to the club,fine by me. We're leaving here around 6:30." Selena walked out.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I BROUGHT SOME DRESSES WITH ME."

6:30 came faster than I thought. I was ready luckily. I had on a one shoulder short black dress with a big leather belt. I slipped on my louboutins. I checked my hair. I had it up in a high ponytail with a little bump on top.

"Demi,c'mon!" I grabbed my clutch and headed downstairs.

"Demi,this is Wilmer,Wilmer this is Demi." I looked over at him. "Nice to meet you."

"You too,hermosa." he winked at me, I felt my cheeks get a bit hot. "Let's go,Selena." I went outside to the car.

Joe.

"What is this club called?" Taylor laid her hand on my leg. "Addiction. It fits us perfectly," I grinned at her, "because you are my addiction."

"That's the worse pick up line,ever." Nick chuckled. "You're the worse part of a sperm and an egg." I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, stop." Taylor laughed.

We arrived at the club and our driver opened our door. Nick was the first one out of the car. I helped Taylor out of the car. We all went in.

"I reserves us a private area. Jonas." I fixed my hair. "Ah,yeah. Follow me." the lady took us to our area.

"Have a great time." she winked at me, Taylor tightened her grip on my hand.

"Babe,calm down. You're mine one and only." I kissed her lips. "I'm going to explore this place,see ya." Nick walked over to the dance floor. "Let's go dance." we went over to the dance floor.

We started dancing to the music they were playing. Taylor started grinding on me in the middle of the song.  "Fuck.." I mumbled,putting my hands on her curves.

The song ended,so we stopped. "I'm going to get us some drinks." I kissed her mouth,then went to the bar. "One Coors Light and a martini,please."I waited there as he was making the martini. "Here you go." I grabbed the beer and martini. I threw some money down on the bar and went back to Taylor. I notice she was talking to somebody.

"Who were you talking to?" I handed the martini to her. "Some girl with pink hair bumped into me,she apologized and then she wanted a picture of me,so that's what we did."

"We're getting big,baby," I put my arm around her, "Even our kids one day will become famous."

She laughed at me. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

We stayed for quite awhile. Nick left without us,so we had no vehicle. Taylor was super drunk so I had to help her walk. I put her arm around my neck and we walked along the beach to our beach house.

I looked over to my left and saw a woman standing outside on her balcony. She had on her pajamas and her hair was blowing in the wind. Her hair was a pinkish color. Her face reminded me of somebody.

She look like Demi. I stopped walking to just look at her. Is this Demi? This couldn't be Demi, I know Demi would never color her hair pink. The alcohol was getting to me.

"Why....why..did..we..we—HA HA I SAID WEE WEE." Taylor started laughing.

I continued to walk again, "Sorry,baby..I had to look at something.." I kissed her temple. "I hope that something is....what was I going to say?"

I chuckled a little as I helped her inside our house. I helped her upstairs to our bed. "Where you goin?" she flopped on the bed. "I'm going to brush my teeth. I'll be back." I went to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I thought about Demi while I was brushing my teeth. I wondered what she was doing right now. Was she still in NYU? Did she like it? I wonder how life was treating her. Was she still that princess I knew she was 3 years ago? God, I can't believe we lost touch.

"JOEYYYYY COME TO BED. OMG I SAID COME." Taylor laughed again, "JOEY, I WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH YOU."

I looked at the  last photo she sent me on my phone. I don't know why I kept it,but I did.

"JOEYYY,PLE—" Taylor passed out when I walked out of the bathroom. I crawled into bed, "Night,babe." I turned off the lights.

Bummer,they didn't see each other. Well,Joe did,but he doesn't believe it's her. so close :(