9

Demi

"Demi," he stared at me,sternly, "marry me."

My mouth dropped, "What? Joe, we don't even know each other anymore, it's been 3 years.. We can't do this.."

He took my hand, "Of course we can. I want nothing more than calling you my wife. I have everything under control. I want us." I couldn't help but to smile down at my lap. I wanted to marry him, but I wanted it to be perfect.

"I know I screwed 3 years up, but I love you,Demi. I was missing you. You were the missing piece of me." I blushed even more. He pulled out a ring. It was perfect. It was me. "Yes, okay? I'll marry you." I grinned. He slipped the ring on my finger.

"I want to do it tomorrow." my eyes got big again.

"I don't have a dress and I dreamt of me walking down the aisle when my hair wasn't pink." I sighed, he lifted my head up.

"Let's go get your hair down today and then we'll go dress shopping, even if it's just going to be me and you?"

I was still a little bit iffy, "just me and you?"

"I want a private wedding..I don't want anyone to know yet and accidentally send it to the paparazzi." I pecked his lips.

"Okay, deal," I got up, "you watch Aydan while I get my hair done." I smirked, but he agreed to it. I got my stuff packed and headed back to my place.

"Never again will I see him." Selena glared at me as I walked in. I rolled my eyes. I went up stairs to my room, but she had to follow me. "Where's Aydan- oh no you're not letting him be with Joe are you!?"

I threw some clothes on the bed, "I am because he is a great person and right now I don't give a fuck. I picked the better Jonas, I guess. Now I'm going to go get my hair done. So please let me change."

"Why are you becoming....so soft?" Selena looked down.

"I grew up...and it's your turn." I sighed, she shook her head and left.

I know I said the wrong thing, but she was annoying me right now. I washed up in the shower, and slipped on a pair of clothes. Selena didn't talk to me when I left.

I found a hair salon close by. They colored my hair black and then they cut a bit above my shoulders. "How you like?" the stylist turned me around in the mirror.

"Wow, I love it. Thank you." I smiled at my reflection.

I paid the stylist then I left. I was walking around the town when this white dress caught my eye. It was a long white strapless even gown. It wasn't a wedding dress, but it was perfect for tomorrow. I went inside the store to try on the dress.

"May we help you?" a worker came over to me.

I nodded my head, "I really want that dress in the window." I pointed to the dress. The lady took me to the dress. I found my size and tried it on. It fit perfectly. I took it off and decided to buy it. "Thank you." I walked out of the store.

I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Joe, "Come to the Ala Moana Hotel. Room 316 (:"

I called for a taxi to take me to the hotel.

I finally got to the hotel. I walked inside and went to the room he told me. I knocked on the door. "Come in, beautiful." Joe opened the door.

"Hey mommy!" Aydan was jumping on the second bed. "Hey baby." I put my bags down on the table.

"You got us a hotel?" I laid down in bed. Joe nodded his head as he crawled next to me. "I can't go back to Taylor right now..I want to be with my soon to be wife." Joe pecked my lips.

I sighed, "Are we doing the right thing? Everything seems to be going into place.. I found a dress today..I...I.."

"Then it's perfect. I love you and I want this. This is the right thing for me...but if you don't think it is...then leave." I cupped his face, staring at his chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you and I want you to be my husband and all three of us as family." I kissed his lips.

The next day, we all had breakfast in the lobby and played in the pool at the hotel for a couple hours. I got dressed and took Aydan back home. "I'm going out..I'll be back tonight."

"Ever since we got here, we haven't done many things together." Selena crossed her arms. I sighed, "We will tonight. I promise. See ya." I ran outside with the bags of my clothes. I ran to the beach and found somewhere privately so I could change.

I slipped on my dress and my flip flops. I already did my makeup at the house. I walked outside and met with Joe where he told me to go.

"We ready?" the minister looked at us. Joe looked at me,smiling, "You look beautiful," Joe took my hand, "We're ready."

The minister started tellings us things until it was time for our vows.

"Demi, it didn't take long for you to steal my heart," Joe rubbed my knuckles, "I will never forget when you changed my life when we were only 18. You helped me turn my life around and now I can't wait to see my life change even more now that we're forever."

"Joe, you have put up with me when I was a spoil rotten girl, now you're going to put up with me with every emotion. I can't wait to see our forever because I wouldn't want forever with anyone else."

The minister said a few more things, then we exchanged our rings.

"Now you may kiss the bridge, Mr. Jonas."

"Yes!" Joe put his arms around me and kissed me passionately. He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked backwards to the ocean, "Joseph! Don't you dare!"

He chuckled as he 'fell down' into the ocean, making both of us,soaking wet. "I hate you so much." I cupped his face and kissed him.

We played around on the beach for the rest of the night. We slowed dance to the sound of the birds then we had dinner on the beach.

"Back to the hotel, Mrs. Jonas?" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip.

"Yes, please, Mr. Jonas." I took his hand and we went back to the hotel.

Once we got to the hotel and once the room door closed. We were all over each other and our clothes were off in seconds.

I couldn't be more happier.

So how do you think Taylor and Selena will take? Next chapter is the last because I start college the week after next and I don't think I can do 4 stories, 3 is going to be hard enough! #ewschool. xoxox Chloe.