𝕃𝔼𝔾𝔸ℂ𝕐

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙯𝙚𝙡 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙖 is the famous daughter of Harley Quinn and the Joker

𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙯𝙚𝙡 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙖 is the famous daughter of Harley Quinn and the Joker. Everyone who was anybody knew who Talia is in Gotham and she hated it. She hated the fact that her father wanted her to live up to his legacy of causing chaos around Gotham. She hated the fact that she never had any friends in school just because of her name. Most of all, she hated the fact that her parents wanted her to be something she is not. Talia had always wanted to do something with her life such as travelling the world or go and live in London. She had always just wanted to get away from Gotham and away from her father. Don't get her wrong, she will always love her father, no matter what he does, but she never wants to end up like him; which is exactly what he wants from her. She loves her mom endlessly. Harley Quinn has always wanted to be mother so when she had Talia, she brought her up in the best way possible. Harley had always kept Talia away from everything they did when she was growing up, but once Talia turned fifteen, she couldn't hide it anymore because her father, Jerome, literally told her everything. Harley would do anything for her daughter, apart from go against Jerome. Jerome cared about Talia, he never showed it, but he cared about her. If anything ever happened to Talia, he would do anything to make sure he got revenge for her. This had happened one time when a Joker copy tried to kidnap Talia, and let's just say, they had a very slow and painful death thanks to Talia's father. Jerome had made it clear to all of Gotham who is daughter is and that she was the one who was going to continue his legacy once he died, so that made everyone stay away from her at all costs. But what happens when she meets Jason Todd who just can't seem to stay away from her?

𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚊