first meeting each other

The first day that Talia and Jason met each other was a day that Talia would never forget

The first day that Talia and Jason met each other was a day that Talia would never forget. It wasn't because of how they met, it was simply that Jason was the first person she had met who didn't run away from her. It had all started when Talia was walking home from school; and no, her and Jason did not go to the same school. Talia went to a private school, since her mom thought it'd be best for her, and Jason went to the public school which was down the street from there. She hated it at school, so when it was over, she left as quickly as she could; but this day she wasn't looking where she was going and dumped into someone who would change her life forever. "Hey! Watch it, bitch!" Jason says harshly as he turns to look at Talia.

"Um, I'm so sorry... I just really need to get home" Talia stutters as she looks at Jason with loving eyes. One thing about Talia is, much like her mom, she could fall for people just by one look. It didn't matter if they were smart or dumb or boring or funny, she would fall for them instantly; and Talia thought that Jason was the most beautiful human being that she had ever seen in her life "I really didn't mean to get in the way or anything..."

"You're Harley Quinn and the Joker's kid aren't you?" Jason asks Talia, even though he already knew because Bruce had shown him who Talia is when Bruce first took Jason in "Talia, right?"

"Sadly, I am" Talia says quietly, not really wanting anyone else to hear "But, like I said, I'm sorry. I'll just leave you alone now."

"Wait" Jason quickly says as he lightly grabs onto the top of Talia's arm. Jason had an idea. If Jason got close to Talia, the daughter of the Joker, then he could get some intel on the Joker for Bruce. He knew that this could prove himself to Bruce and hopefully become more than just a sidekick to the Batman "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been that harsh. I'm Jason."

"Nice to meet you Jason" Talia says to Jason with a smile "Um, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, why not" Jason says with a shrug as Talia looks too nervous to even ask him a question. He could tell that she was nothing like her parents, which could mean that if they aren't that close, she would be more willing to give him information on the Joker.

"Why are you still talking to me? I mean, you know who I am, I'm surprised you aren't running away by now" Talia asks with a nervous laugh, and she was only that nervous because of how she had known Jason for only a few minutes and she had already found herself falling for him "I'm not telling you to leave or anything. I'm just curious, that's all."

"Maybe I just like danger" Jason says with a charming smile, which makes Talia feel weak at her knees. God, what is this boy doing to her? "Hey, so..." Jason starts saying as Talia's phone starts ringing, and she looks to see that it is her father.

"Dad, what's up?" Talia says as she answers the call, turning away from Jason. She knew he could still hear her, but she didn't want him to have any chance of listening in on the conversation.

"Your mother and I have business" Her dad says to her. Jerome would always call Talia when they had to go out for business reasons, well, ever since the last time when he didn't. "Don't come home for a bit, I will call you when you can start coming home. If you need a lift just text me where you are" Jerome also didn't like Talia being home by herself, again, ever since the last time she was left in the house by herself.

"Alright dad, stay safe" Talia says with a sigh as her dad hangs up the phone and Talia turns back around to Jason, to see him still standing there.

"Everything okay?" Jason asks Talia, who looked stressed. Talia would always be stressed after one of those phone calls since she would always be worried that something would happen to her mom or dad.

"Um, yeah" Talia says with a little nod "Just can't really go home at the moment. Library it is for a few hours" And this was when Jason got another idea.

"I know we just met, but if you want, you can come to mine for a bit? I promise I'm not going to kidnap you or anything" Jason says to her with a smile, knowing this is one way to get close to Talia.

"Where do you live?" Talia asks Jason, wary of going anywhere with him.

"Wayne Manor" Jason says seriously, which makes Talia start laughing, thinking it is a joke.

"Oh shit, are you being serious right now?" Talia asks as she realises that Jason's facial expressions haven't change "You seriously live in Wayne Manor?"

"Yes, I do. Bruce adopted me last month" Jason says to Talia "It's pretty cool."

"Um, I mean, what trouble could come from Wayne Manor, right?" Talia says, agreeing to go to Wayne Manor with Jason.

Oh, Talia, if only you knew what was coming for you.

903 Words