[ Chapter V ]

[ ============= ]
'Dancing stars'
[ ============= ]

The place they arrived at was a very high tree, that stuck out above the others. The branches kept the leaves secure enough to sit on. Mo and Simo helped Mike down to the ground safely and Yuko and Mia provided the same help for Mika.

The twins were amazed by how good the stars were visible from the treetops. The sun had set just a little before they had gotten there, and the moon was already up. It was a sight you didn't see often. Or, never, in the twin's cases.

" it's.. " Mike tried forming a sentence but was lost in his own words.

" Amazing? " Simo finished his sentence, raising an eyebrow and looking at the younger lad.

" Y- yeah.. amazing.. " Mike mumbled, staring up at the sky. There were barley any clouds visible, you would almost say there were none at the first glance. Therefore the stars and the moon were very visible, shining bright in the night sky.

It was obvious Mike and Mika had both never seen something like this before. Mike was more into astrology than Mika had ever been, but this sight was still something you didn't wanna miss.

" Now I'm glad I spied on you and jumped on you half way through that weird looking gold portal. " Mika joked, looking at Mia.

" haha, very funny. " Mia stared back at her, rolling her eyes. " but actually, I'm glad you did, too. I had no clue on how I was ever gonna explain this. "

" Explain this sight?- " Mika asked, sounding dumbfounded

" No, " Mia giggled. " Just, all of this. Centopia in general. I knew when I became friends with you two, I was gonna need to tell you two about this world eventually. My second home. A place where I can be myself. But I honestly had no clue on how I was gonna do that. But now I don't need to explain much, because you've already seen it. " Mia smiled, also looking up at the sky.

" Say, Mika, was your name right? " Simo asked.

" Yeah? Wassup? " Mika returned a look at the jungle boy.

" How old are you and your brother? You seem 15. " Simo asked, finishing his questioning sentence from earlier.

" We're both 17. " Mika answered his question shortly after.

" guys.. is it just me, or is that star.. moving? " Mike pointed at the sky, and he was right; There was in fact a star moving. And soon, it became multiple.

" Oh, your not crazy. Don't worry, " Simo joked, and Mike huffed. " The stars around here tend to.. dance. "

" Dance? How does that work? " Mika asked.

" Honestly, nobody knows. But there is an old Centopian legend that says dancing with a star will make your dream come true. " Simo explained.

" Which we know that legend is fake, because we did it ourselves. " Mo added.

" Yeah yeah. " Simo rolled his eyes, giving Mo a playful nudge in the side.

" You.. danced, with stars? " Mike asked, now utterly confused.

" What's impossible in our world, is possible here. " Mia explained.

" Ooh, I remember Mo's singing turn! It was hilarious how he reacted! " Yuko laughed, almost falling over.

" WAS NOT! " Mo returned.

" Was too! " Mia and Simo both agreed with Yuko's statement, which only made Mo pout more. Then they all giggled. Well, everyone expect Mike. As per usual. He stared at Mo with an amazed look in his eyes.