Chapter 12: The Rise of Mewtwo (Arc 2)

They managed to sail the boat within a cave within New Islands and once inside they docked the boat at the walkway as they climbed out of the boat and once out they look around to see the cave is filled with touches all awhile Y/n believe this is it as something strong is here.

Green: Well we're here, now what?

Y/n: Who ever or whatever this being maybe, it is here on this island. I must find out what it is and find out what is going on here.

Misty: But if that women finds out your gone, she'll get suspicious and try to search for you.

Y/n: (smirk) Well she can't search me if I'm already here. Pathfinder disguises time.

Then Pathfinder activated his hologram technology and changed to look like Y/n which shocked everyone.

Ash: (shocked) I never know you can do that?!

Pikachu: (shocked) Pika.

Pathfinder: I'm build for anything.

Y/n: I can also sense other trainers here has well. Those must be the trainers we saw earlier so you guys will meet up with them while I'll look around.

Misty: You sure you will be alright?

Brock: Yeah this island is huge.

Y/n: I'll be fine. Just be careful and watch out for anything that is suspicious. Good luck.

He then teleporteded away just as the same mysterious women within the message came down the steps and walked over to them.

???: Welcome to New islands. Play show me your invite to me.

Ash shows her the invite which she look at and then singal them to follow her which they did. They walk up the steps and while walking, Pathfinder who is disguises as Y/n ask the women.

Pathfinder: Some storm you have out there.

???: Indeed and it seems you all have past it.

Brock: Wait, you saying that was a test?

???: Correct. Those fail are not true pokemon trainers.

Green: How is it possible to create a storm like that? Do you have some sort of a weather machine?

???: No.

They were confused and understand Y/n's worries about this mysterious threat. We then see them arrived at the two large doors which was the same door sthat Y/n told them about as the two large doors open and they walk inside.

Once through the door the door behind them closes and then shuts while we see Team Rockst are seen appear after they climbed up the hill after they splash into the water as they see this.

James: I don't liking this place one bit.

Jessie: Well auck it up. There maybe tones of pokemon at the other side of that door and we are getting in either way.

Meowth: But how do we do that?

Jessie looks over which the two look to where she is looking at and sees a sewer tunnel and with no choice they make theie way towards it all awhile we see a small and mysterious pokemon which looks at Team Rocket as it turn its head slightly to the left.