Chapter 23: Training while stranded on a island

We see the sun rising from the far distance of the ocean and shining apon the island that seems to have no sigh of any human life. Except one. We see Y/n laying in a cave with a blanket he made from leafs that he made.

He soon woke up and begin to sat up and once up he let's out a yawn and begins to get up and stretch his body. He leave his cave and looks around to the forest that surrounding him. He has some wounds that he covered up and use the force to heal his wound.

He looks around and decided to take a small walk through the forest. He was surrounded by nature as he journey through the woods. He comes across many wild pokemon as he walk by.

He has on the island for 2 weeks so the wild pokemon are not bothered by this. In fact some find him nice as he helps out the pokemons in any way they can. Either by helping them when they are stuck, when they got sick or defend them from stronger wild pokemons.

He continues walking and soon come across a lake with a beautiful waterfall. He smiled and begins to take off his clothes and set them aside.

He enters the lake and use the waterfall to wash himself. He have his eyes shut and he can hear everything around him. The trees brushing, wind blowing, bird pokemons chirping and many more.

It relaxed him as he take a sigh and continues washing himself. After he gets out and dry himself he pick I some fruit from the trees and make some meals for him and his pokemon team.

Once done he summons them out of their pokeballs and they all begin to eat. Disbite the fact they are stuck on the island they actually find it very relaxing, almost like a vacation.

Y/n finishes his breakfast and let's out a calm sigh and then he gets up and he spoke to his team.

Y/n: (smile) Alright everyone let's keep on training just like yesterday. Let's go.

They all cheered and we see them training and master their skills and powers so they can be stronger. Zeus and Khai train together as Y/n use the force to lift some rocks and circle the rocks around for the two to use as target practice.

Zeus slice them with Shadow Claw while Khai shoots them with Shadow ball as the two walk side by side. We then cut to Y/n with Electro as he moves around the forest pretty fast.

He keeps moving and moving to tree to tree until he reach the finishing line and land on his feet. Y/n decided to make his electricity powers strong by active his saber and have Elctro use Thunder bolt. Electro does so and he keeps shooting thunderbolt at Y/n's saber.

Y/n blocks the incoming shots as best he can and keeps blocking. Electro begins to get tired but then Y/n tells him.

Y/n: Never give up. Show how much power you have.

Electro begins to focus and then his body have bolts od electricity and then he zaps a powerful lighting bolt at Y/n's saber. It was really powerful which made Y/n to stumble back a bit and during this Electro started to involve and soon he involved into Galvantula and stop shooting thunderbolt.

Y/n: (smile) congratulations Electro. You've involved. I'm proud of you.

Electro is pleased by this and then we cutto Leo and Finley having a battle as the two charge at each other and begin ti fight. Y/n watch them as they each dodge their attacks while at the same time trying to land a blow job each other.

With the force Leo can sense where Finley next attacks are but Finley is fast as she quickly dodge and land soke blows at Leo. After a while of battling the two stop as they catch their breaths while Y/n smiles and claps for the two.

Y/n: (smile) Good work you two. Your fighting style is very impressive.

The two bow but Y/n just came over and hug the two. They hug him back and soon they all have some lunch and soon they play at the beach.