The third attempt

Eunwoo : Oye ready hui ki nahi ? We are getting late Divi. Dekhna hum hi sabse last pahuchenge.

Divi : To to aise bol rha hai jaise tu hi dulha hai. Come on dude, chill out !

Eunwoo : Tu bhi to aise ready ho rahi hai jaise dulhan tu hai.

Eunwoo mimicked her line but got a cold glare from her.

Divi : How am I looking ?

Divi asked flaunting and twirling around her long grey gown.

Eunwoo : Hmm okay.

Divi : Okay what ? Am I not looking beautiful ? Main hot hoon so you better compliment me samjhe.

Eunwoo : Arey zabardasti hai kya ? Achha chal bolta hoon. Tu bilkul laal mirch lag rahi hai.

And Eunwoo ran off from there making Divi chase him with a vase in her hand.

Divi : Teri to.....

Eunwoo : Oye hold on. Isse pehle tu mera sar fod de let me make you remember that we are actually getting late. Your Mr. must be waiting for you.

Divi threw the vase to the bed and they both rushed back to the venue.

They reached the venue finally and was greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Min ho : Welcome Divi. You look pretty today.

Divi : Thank you uncle. Is Esha ready ?

Yoona : Ohh don't ask about her. Sham se hi tere bare me puchh rahi hai. now go and meet her.

Divi smiled and went to Esha's room and saw her sitting in front of the dressing table. 

Esha is munching wafers and cheeps in nervousness. Divi snatched away the packet from her and sat on the beanbag munching the cheeps making her annoyed.

Esha : Divi give me my cheeps back. Aise hi me nervous hoon or tu upar se late se aayi.

Divi : Late aayi matlab ? Shadi hone se pehle to pahuch gai na. Why are you nervous ? Shadi hi ho rahi hai teri wo bhi tere love of the life Mr. Park se.

Esha : Hehehe very funny. Tera din aane de tab dekhungi tujhe. Waise aaj grey kyun pehna ?

Divi threw the empty packet towards her.

Esha : Divi my gown ! Pata hai especially bhai ne design karwayi hai. It's too expensive.

Divi : Tere bhai ki to baat hi mat kar. Naa to usme himmat hai mujhse baat karne ki and when I try to talk to him then he just run away.

Esha : So why are you mad on me ? Meine kya kiya ?

Divi : That's the only problem that tu kuch kar hi nahi rahi. Do something or else me kunwari hi marr jaungi.