Divi ; Mafia's daughter

Such a boring ending of the year. Sometime Taehyung's profession irks him so much. One is his assistant who never shows up at the right time and another one Divi.

Divi is mad on him on not spending the last day of the year with her but what's his fault if his work popped up at the middle.

Pulling out his jacket he threw it somewhere in the room and came inside. Switching on the dim neon light he took the projector's remote and lied down on his stomach on the bed. With a ting of smile he switched the projector on and started watching her pics which he had clicked after falling in love with her. But what annoyed him was Eunwoo with her in almost all pics.

Taehyung was so lost in her thought that he didn't even realize someone lying over her back until he heard that Divi whispering.

Divi : I didn't knew that I look so beautiful.

Taehyung was a little aback but hearing her soothing voice instantly calm down and look back at her turning her head half toward her.

Taehyung : See yourself through my eyes Divi then you will know how gorgeous you are in real.

Divi : Accha ji ?

Taehyung : Haan ji.

Taehyung hugged her.

Divi : Tum gussa ho ?

Taehyung : Gussa ? Aur wo bhi main ? Don't you think it's your copyright ?

Divi : Obviously ! Tum par gussa hone ka sirf mera haq hai.

Taehyung : And what about love ?

Divi's lips mold into smile and as a answer she kissed over his chest.

After staying like this for something like thirty minutes Taehyung realized how did she came inside ? The main door was locked and so the balcony was too.

Taehyung : Divi tum andar kaise aayi ?

Divi : Chal ke !

Taehyung : Divi !

Divi : Tumhare room ki window se.

Taehyung ( Shocked ) : Window se ? Are you crazy ? Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to me kya karta ? Tum na bilkul pagal ho. You always tend on giving me a mini attack. Kabhi maru yaa na maru but is mini attack ke chakkar me jaroor chala jaunga.

But thwackk ! And the word got stuck inside his mouth only. Divi went outside.

Taehyung : Divi please open the door. I'm really sorry. I know mujhe tumse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi but see I'm apologizing now. Kab tak tum aise bahar itni sardi me bethogi ?

Divi : Taehyung me tumse isliye gussa nahi hoon ki tumne mujhe daata. It's your right to scold me but the thing you said had actually hurt me. Hum itne din se nahi mile or naa hi thik se do din baatein kiye or phir aaj bhi tumhe kaam pe jana pada. I'm not complaining that your profession is bothering me but kya tumne ghar aa kar ek baar bhi mujhe call karne ki yaa phir mukjhse milne ki sochi ? Nahi naa. Aur jab me aayi to tum mujhse do pyaar bhari baate karne ki jagah ye bol rahe ho ki meine yahan aa kar tumhe mini attack de diya or iski wajah se tum ek din ma......

Divi paused before saying the word death and Taehyung looked down biting his own lips feeling low of himself.

Taehyung glanced at the wall clock which strikes on 11:13 which means he have very less time to do something but he'll manofy her anyhow. A plan popped up in his mind making him grin on his own.

Rubbing off his palm in excitement Taehyung headed toward the kitchen and started preparing Japchae. Taehyung remember the day when they were telling each others about their likes and dislikes where she disclose about her favorite dish.

Divi followed him to the kitchen.

Taehyung : I'm sorry my love. I'm really sorry to spit that word.

Divi : You are very bad. Humesha mere patience ki test lete ho. How I hate to hit you but tum humesha aisi baatein bol dete ho ki mujhe mere haathon me kabu nahi rehta.

Taehyung : To who said to control yourself. Tumhare maar pe sirf mera haq hai.

Divi : To tumhe mere marne se koi problem nahi hai ?

Taehyung : Bilkul nahi ! Kyunki usme bhi tumhara pyaar chhipa hai.

Divi : Achha ! 

Taehyung taking a kimbap and Divi gulped that with yummm noise and gave him an impressed look. Taehyung heard the wall clock rang signing it to strike on twelve.

Keeping Divi's hair at a one side of her shoulder Taehyung kissed there.

Taehyung : Happy new year Divi !

Divi : Happy new year Taehyung.

They both hugged each other and suddenly they heard the third person wishing too.

Eunwoo : Happy new year TaeVi !

Divi broke the hug and went to Eunwoo.

Divi : Eunwoo !

Taehyung : What the heck are you doing here ?

Divi : I thought you went already.

Eunwoo : Arey aise kaise tujhe chhor kar chala jata me ? I love my job way too much Ms. Choi.

Divi : Eunwoo tu jaa !

Eunwoo : But....

Divi : Eunwoo !

Divi showed him her eyes scaring him.

Eunwoo : Okay jata hoon. But what will I answer if Mr. Choi scolds me on leaving you here ?

Taehyung : Mr. Choi ? As in Divi's dad right. But why will he scold you for that ?

Eunwoo : Because I'm her bodyguard !

Taehyung was shocked.

Taehyung : But why ?

Eunwoo was again ready to answer but before he could Divi replied out but coldly.

Divi : Because I'm the one an only daughter of The Choi Su ho, who is well known as Seoul's Mafia.

And the expression of Taehyung's would be underestimated.

**********

So this is the sixth chapter.... I hope you people liked it...

Do hit the ⭐ button and leave your commendable feedback... 💜