The succeed attempt

All were going to have a outing as a tribute to Jimin and Esha's wedding completion.

Jungkook : Chalo sab jaldi jaldi baith jao. 

Jungkook shouted spatting the mini bus twice. Taehyung peeped a little from the back where he and Seo joon were adjusting the luggage.

Taehyung : Abbe oye conductor, agar teri conductor giri khatam ho gai ho to piche aaja luggage adjust karne ke liye.

Jungkook : Haan aata hoon.

Jungkook came to help them. Soon all sat inside the bus and were ready to leave.

Taehyung : Haan to sab aa gye ki nahi ?

Esha : One is missing Taehyung.

Frowning he was going to ask her about whom she was talking when someone entered hurriedly and bumped with his back.

Divi : Ahhh ! Ye bus me khambha khahan se aa gaya ?

Divi cursed Taehyung unknowingly rubbing her forehead but paused when she found him standing. On finding her, he was little surprised but happy at the same time.

Taehyung was busy staring at her when someone else also entered and broke his moment.

Taehyung : You ? What are you doing here ?

Eunwoo : Divi hum yahan kya kar rahe hai ?

Instead of answering to Taehyung, he asked Divi with a fear in his eyes whereas she shook her head and looked back at Taehyung which made his stern face change into a normal one.

Esha : Taehyung meine Divi ko invite kiya tha and Eunwoo being her boyfriend has to join us so that's why they are here.

Taehyung sat on his seat which was on the second last of the row.

Divi : May I sit here ?

Taehyung heard Divi asking him to sit on the empty seat beside him. He turned his head a little left-right, he found Eunwoo sitting beside them in the middle of Jungkook and Seo joon, uncomfortably. They were literally squeezing him.

Divi : Taehyung can I sit near the window ?

Taehyung quickly gave her a nod with happiness while she immediately stood up. Shifting to her seat, he sat and leaned back whereas she started moving inside but 
Breakkkkkkk !

And next Taehyung found Divi sitting on his lap. Divi looked at him with an embarrassed face while Taehyung made a scary look.

Taehyung : I'm sorry !

Divi made a real bad face and tried shifting to the window sided seat but alas their fate didn't want them to apart as her bracelet again got stuck to his jacket's chain.

Divi looked down and blushed while Taehyung was making attempt of untangling the bracelet from the chain. Within a go took the stuck bracelet out of his chain and shifted to the seat but then found everyone starring them like if they were some alian.

Divi : What ? It was just an accident.

Taehyung : Yeah, it was an accident. Nothing else.

Soon they reached the resort were they were going to have their picnic. Taehyung looked at his side and found her looking at him.

Divi : Will you go out so that I can get down of this bus.

Taehyung moved out. Divi came down of the bus and found Eunwoo searching network on his phone.

Divi : Eunwoo baby !