Tigress's possessive husband

After 7 months of TaeVi's wedding

Taehyung thought his life will change totally after marrying Divi. But no, it is same as before. Thoda bohot to change aaya hai but only a little. After marriage Taehyung decided to shift in an apartment only he want to spent his life like a normal person. Not as a son of Kim Min ho's son. bole to necessity se thoda zyada aur luxurious se thoda kam.

And as per Yoona's threat and Divi's wish they have decided to visit them in every weekend and if it's a special occasion then they need to stay with them till the occasion ends.

Taehyung grinned ear to ear glancing at the clock which strike exactly at 8 am in the morning.

Makin his way towards the kitchen, and making Kimchi eggs for his lovely wife. When suddenly he felt Divi's hand creeping around his waist slowly and seductively.

Divi : Good morning Taehyung !

Taehyung : A very lovely morning to you too sleepy head. Kya baat hai aaj badi jaldi uth gyi aap, hmm ?

Divi : Tumhare haathon ke Kimchi eggs ki smell ne mujhe jaldi utha diya.

Taehyung : To ab ise khana pasand karegi yaa mujhse aise hi chipak kar rehne ka irada hai aapka ?

Divi : Kya main ye dono kaam saath mein nahi kar sakti ?

Divi asked so cutely which made Taehyung adore her lovingly. Switching off the gas, Taehyung turned towards and saw Divi. She was looking so mesmerizing on his favorite gray t-shirt which hardly reached till her sexy mid-thigh. 

Taehyung was so busy on gazing at her that he didn't felt when her two fingers crawled from his lower abt to his collar bone over his t-shirt. Divi pulled him towards her closer and with that his breath stopped. Taehyung felt hot as he sweated profusely.

Divi : Someone is feeling hot haan !

Taehyung found her index finger caressing his face smoothly and then his lips by her thumb. Divi blew an air on his face which made him close his eyes with a slight moan.

Taehyung : Diviiii !

Taehyung was now breathing heavily but soon Divi dragged him out in the hall and pushed him off on the couch with a jolt and Taehyung land on the couch with a bounce. Divi was just in a point far from his lips when suddenly the door bell rang spoiling their moment totally.

Divi : Aghhh ! Such a bad timing. Taehyung I'm telling you, agar ye wo humari neighbor me rehne wali Ryujin hui na then I swear I'm chop her head out today. Tum par line marti hai. Bloody bitch !

Taehyung : Divi ! Language.

Divi huffing on Taehyung shot daggers towards the closed door and went inside the room as if her deathly glares are really going to reach across the door and kill that unwanted person.

Chuckling on her childish behavior Taehyung opened the door only to see his so called sautan standing like a beggar with his stupid idiotic smile.

So Eunwoo stays in front of their flat only. Shadi ke baad Divi ke dad ne Eunwoo hi to gift kiya tha.

Taehyung ( In mind ) : Sach mein kitne acche hai na Divi ke dad. Free me mere pyaar ke dushman ko mere gale chhor diya jo din me do teen baat to aise hi muh uthake aa jata hai.

It was Mr. muft ka sautan standing with a bowl in his hand. before letting him say, Taehyung made a puckish face turning his head back to call Divi.

Taehyung : Divi ! Zara meri pocket se 2 rupees to le aana. Darwaze pe bhikhari khada hai.