Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

I don't know what this girl's up to, she's irritating me as days goes by and I'm annoyed on how she easily conveys people around her. I mean all the servants and butlers loves talking to her showing off her precious gummy smile which I hate the most.

Sometimes I find myself admiring her from afar whenever she do those simple efforts she make like how she cook food for us, arranging the flowers on the vase and every single little thing she do makes her standout. By that, I'm starting to get curious but a big part of me don't want to know her. Never in my life I'll get interested with a girl- except if it's about body heat. In short, sex.

Right now I'm mesmerized the way she hold those flowers on her tiny hands, she looks like a florist.

"Side eye side eye" Jisoo nudge me.

I scoff "What are you talking about?"

"I saw how you look at her"

"Stop playing lame mind games Chu. Whatever you say, she's nothing to me but a whore"

"Oh really? Your eyes tells a different story"

"Eyes don't speak tsk"

"My friend you forgot the saying eyes don't lie"

I take a sip from my whiskey "Tsk. Whatever"

"Hello beautiful ladies! I'm back!" Chaeng beamed as she walks gracefully.

She pull Jennie in a hug.

"Mandu! I saw a cute dress at the mall and I bought it for you!" she squealed.

Jennie steal a glance at me then look back at Chaeng "B-But u-unnie I d-don't w-wear d-dress. I never tried it before"

"Shit! Really?!? You never tried it before???"

"Y-Yes" her cheeks slightly turning red.

"I'm so excited to see the result! Come on and try it!"

"B-But.."

Chaeng drag her leaving me and Chu behind.

"Quit staring at her like a pervert old man Lisa" Jisoo chuckled.

"One more comment I'll kill you"

"You can't do that. Chaeng would strangle you to death"

We both chuckled, after some few talks we were interrupted by no other than my sister who have a very wide smile.

"Presenting to you, our mandu! Jennie!"

She went out with that yellow floral dress which is one inch above her knee, it didn't give justice on how it perfectly mold every curve on her body adding that innocent face. The moment our eyes interlocked with each other she gave me a shy smile while blushing.

I'm back to reality when Jisoo hold my chin "Close your mouth Lisa. Your jaw literally drop on the sight"

"Pffftt fucking not! She looks lame on that dress. I mean, look at her. One glance and you could definitely say she's a scammer or some con-artist"

"You are already caught red-handed but keeps on denying the truth. You don't have to insult her just to hide the fact that this dress compliments her natural beauty" Chaeng hug Jennie.

"I-It's okay u-unnie. I d-don't look g-good either. I o-only r-ruined t-the dress"

"No that's not true! Don't listen to Lisa. All she says is trash, you look cute on that dress! Wait lemme take a picture!" Chaeng was like a mother excitedly taking pictures on her kid.

After a few shots they went inside.

"That was awful man! If you hate Jennie that much you should just keep your thoughts on your head. She's a kid. Not everyone could tolerate your harsh words"

"I don't care. I'm not born to please her. I can freely say anything towards her since she's living in my territory.....for free"

"Oh sweet Jisoos I can't with your mindset Lisa. When will you ever appreciate her"

"When she's gone. When she never bother us anymore"

I didn't notice they're back. Jennie was staring sadly at me as she sigh, all I can do is look at her in disgust.

"Too bad mandu would stay for us for a long time"

"How can you be so sure she'll stay? One day when her plan would work she'll leave us with a lot of damaged and by that time you will believed me that everything she's showing now is a pure lie!"

"Lisa would you atleast acknowledge Jennie's feelings. She's human too. She gets hurt everytime you insult her like that"

"I can't see the reason why you like her so much Chaeng. Did she brainwashed you? Or cast a magic spell? I don't know. It's so hard to explain how you quickly put your trust on her!"

Chaeng was starting to get frustrated when she stared at me deadly "My instinct were right. Jennie is a good person. Although I want to explain everything to you, you already made your decision a long time ago telling me that you're not interested with her"

"Yes that's right! Why would I get interested to a whore who ran away from the club and don't even want us to contact her parents! This girl is a slut! Did it ever crossed your mind on how many people she fooled just to get money? Or how many di-.."

I didn't finish what I want to say when Chaeng slap me.

"Enough!"

I scoff "Have you ever ask her?!?"

I look over at Jennie who was already sobbing while holding the flowers. Because of her grip, the stalk of it already break.

"Lisa how can you be this disrespectful? Mom didn't raise you like this"

"But I became like this! No matter how many times we flipped the world it won't change anything! It won't change my impression towards this girl!"

This day ended up badly because after the argument Jennie was very silent the entire time. I'm not gonna say sorry to her because she deserve everything I've said. She's a whore. That won't change.