Chapter 32⚠️

Lisa’s POV

I didn’t know what got into me when I brought a random girl in my house, I don’t even want to bring any stranger here but because of my frustration I did. Just because I want to ease my mind from being stress out— it was all Jennie’s fault. She made me feel things that I couldn’t explain and made me confuse.

The random girl was already complaining a lot and it irritates the hell out of me, we are now facing Jennie who’s crying. She’s like a kid who got lost along the crowd and couldn’t find her way back home.

“Can you make her shut up?”

“Shut the fuck up because I’m trying my best here” I bluntly said.

I just want to be laid tonight and it’s not happening as it’s planned. It’s gonna be a problem if I got dumped like this.

“If you can’t stop her, I’m leaving. I didn’t expect to be someone’s pacifier”

I grab her arm “Don’t you dare leave me here woman, our business isn’t finish yet”

“I’m in for fun, not for drama”

She shoved my hand away and begun picking her belongings which is scattered on my floor. That bitch didn’t even dare to look back and walked casually.

The rain didn’t stop pouring as loud thunders filled the now quiet surrounding, we were both standing and my rage is set on another level. Everything is ruined just because of her dramatic self.

“Look what you did you fucking slut! Do you know how much you frustrate me right now?!?”

She flinch as I harshly grab her arm and pull her a little closer to me.

“I’m s-sorry”

“Your apology is useless! Fuck!”

As if all the demons possess me at that hour as I drag her inside my room, locking the door and push her in my bed. She was trembling when she saw me smirk at her.

“I think you’re up to something isn’t it woman? Do you somehow want me to fuck you like how they screw you outside? You like that?”

“N-No L-Lisa….I’m n-not like that…”

The audacity of her to deny something that is already obvious, a girl like her won’t be hanging out in a bar if she’s not a fucking whore who wants to have sex in exchange of money.

I begun unbuckling my belt and pulled my pants down.

“L-Lisa don’t…p-please …..I’m s-sorry”

Her face makes me want to ruin her more, such a good actress but I won’t fall for it.

“Let me show you how a slut should be treated”

She screamed when I began kissing her neck harshly making sure that I’ll leave a mark on every spot. I grasp her wrist just above her head with my left hand and start caressing her breast with my free hand.

“You like that don’t you? You like being touch like this huh”

“N-No Lisa…*sobs….please..d-don’t do it…”

She tried to kick me but I positioned myself in between her legs and start grinding my crotch on her center. She smells so nice that it intoxicates me like how I enjoy drinking my favorite whiskey.

“Lisa! No!”

Her other hand slip off and use it to slap me across my face, I just chuckled on what she did.

“Playing hard to get slut? I like that”

With all my strength I rip her clothes in half revealing her undergarments, it such a nice body to see and I wonder how many dick did she put in her fucking slutty pussy.

Her sobs became louder as she plead “Lisa…..p-please I’m b-begging you…d-don’t do this…please”

“Don’t you dare fucking call me by my name you dirty whore!”

And by that, I start ravishing her with kisses all over her body. Her scream filled the room begging me to stop but I never listen. My hand unclasp her bra and start sucking her breast, she was resisting but I know sooner she would let me devour her body. This is all an act.

I quickly remove my shirt, she tried to stand but I drag her down on my bed. This little slut is fun to play with.

“Just stop resisting Jennie, I know you’ve been waiting for this. Drop the act and let me fuck you”

“Lisa…if you stop now I would forgive you… don’t do this”

Who the hell is she to tell me those words? I slap her and I grab her by the neck, pulling her close to my face.

“Just admit you’re dirty and this would be over. Don’t act so clean when you already shove a lot of dick in your dirty mouth woman”

I push her down in the bed and finally remove her underwear, I think she already gave up as her face says it all.

“Good girl. We will both enjoy this”

“I will never forgive you Lisa. Never” her tears fell from her cheek.

Those were the words she said as I positioned myself and shove my dick to her pussy. She cried loudly as she bite her own hand to suppress her scream, I froze in the spot when I knew something was wrong.

My room isn’t that dark that’s why I notice some blood trickling down our sexes and finally the guilt starts to crawl on me.

She was a virgin.

Jennie is a virgin.

I quickly pull out and grab a fistful of my hair as I unbelievably look at her.

“Fuck! What have you done Lisa?” I slap myself real hard.

She’s now covering herself with my blanket, as she cried silently in the corner.

“J-Jennie….I…I d-didn’t k-know….”

Her sobs made me feel more guilty of what I did.

“I-I’m s-sorry…please ..”

“D-Don’t get c-close to me…..d-don’t….”

“J-Jennie…I…”

“I SAID DON’T FUCKING GET CLOSE TO ME! YOU’RE A MONSTER! WORST THAN THEM!”

I was stunned by her sudden anger, her cat eyes piercing through mine and making me feel so little. It was like any moment she can murder me.

I’m so fucked up.

Then as if God wants to torment me, the door swung open revealing my sister.

“What did you fucking do Lisa?!??”