6

I quietly slipped into my bedroom from my window accross the street from Chenle's. Once in my room, I spotted a sleepy Chenle waving and yawning at me from his room. 

Cute

  I actually ended up giving Chenle a piggyback ride the entire way back as he had been too sleepy to walk. Everytime he opened his mouth to speak, another yawn would leave his lips. I couldn't let him walk home from there, because it was about twenty minutes away and I felt guilty for dragging him with me in the first place. 

  I returned a small smile, waving back at him before he pulled his curtains shut. I sighed in relaxation, turning on my bedroom lamp and slumping into my gaming chair after I also closed my curtains. Ouch.

  I had to remind myself to be careful because of all my injuries and bruises. They were healing, but recovering was a slow process. I mentally scolded myself for joing the fight in the first place. 

  There were just a few hours before school since it was now approaching six AM. I felt sorry to Chenle since he would definitely be tired at school, but I really couldn't sleep earlier. The more I tossed and turned in my bed, the more pain I felt. From everywhere. I gave up on trying to sleep, deciding to just stay awake, but that would be much easier if I wasn't awake alone. Therefore, I got the brilliant idea to wake my neighbor, Chenle.

  It had honestly been one of the most fun nights I'd ever had. I often bought fireworks and went to the closed down amusement park alone to pass time, but being there with Chenle showed me how much more fun an experience could be when you're with the right person. 

  I smiled, closing my eyes and resting my arms behind my head, reliving every moment that had happened in the last three hours. Just as I thought I'd finally be entering dreamland, I slumped a little further down in the chair and my entire torso burned in pain. I hissed, giving up on sleep altogether.

  Instead of sleeping, I leaned over and turned my PC on, deciding to play video games. I played a few rounds of NCT which was an abbreviation for No Time for Corruption. I lost badly in each round due to my inability to focus.

  All I seemed to think about was that boy. The one accross the street. It wasn't anything in specific, but still, it was everything and anything, all at once. Every thought was connected to him in one way or another. 

   I grew frustrated and turned my PC off. 

  I checked the time again, it was now a few minutes from seven AM, but I realized that I couldn't spend the entire day sitting here, doing nothing. I reached for my phone and began mindlessly scrolling through social media until I found something interesting: The Windy City: Samurai Ink.

✩☞⚣♥

  "Is this your first tattoo?" I gulped as I watched the shop owner prepare the tattoo gun.

  "Yeah." I affirmed the man. The man was sitting next to me in a plastic chair while I laid back in a black tattoo chair. The seat was leather, but you could tell it had been sat on many times since the leather in the center of the cushion was wearing out. 

  The whole tattoo shop had this very artistic vibe going on with its messy tables and walls plastered with erotic art. There were a lot of signs in vibrant colors with very expressive words on them. A rap playlist was playing in the background, smothering the whole store in a obnoxious feeling.

  The man was wearing a white tank top over his muscular frame paired with grey cargo pants. Though he was sitting down, I could tell he was at least 180 cm. On one side, he had a tattoo of what looked like some kind of thin branch with green leaves and berries slightly lower than his collarbone. Under that, there was a humming bird tattoed into his skin. Below the bird, was a tattoo of a leopard emerging from trees with leaves surrounding it on his bicep.