8

Wow, so this was how to felt to kiss a guy.

  After I pulled Chenle's lips to mine impetuously, we both stilled, unmoving. I could tell immediately that the older was quite inexperienced. I led the kiss, moving my mouth slowly in a steady tempo, feeling the sensation of Chenle's lips following suit. This had to be one of the best kisses I'd ever experienced.

  His lips were soft. So fatally soft. So incredibly sweet. So hopelessly addicting.

  I tore my shirt off, helping the smaller get out of his. He threw it aside. My eyes ran over the expanse of newly revealed skin, before I brought our burning bodies closer. I planted a soft kiss onto the sensitive neck of the older, who elicited a less-than-innocent sound.

  "Jisung," his voice was so airy, I almost missed it. I took my time, sucking a purple mark onto his neck.

  "Jisung," he voiced again. It came out louder this time, more passionate. My breath hitched.

  "Jisung!"

  I shot up in a daze. I looked around me to find that I was in my room, fully dressed, and the familiar Chinese male was holding onto my shoulders, somewhat forcefully. He had an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

  "Finally," he let out, sighing dramatically. "You sleep like a rock." He added, plopping down in my gaming chair and spinning a few times.

  "Sleep?" I asked, dumbly. All of that had been a dream? Undoubtedly one of the best dreams I'd ever had.

  Chenle looked at me sympathetically.

  "I know you told me not to wake you up for another thirty minutes, but you were groaning in your sleep so much, I took pity on you." Chenle explained. I must've had a pretty horrified expression on my face, for Chenle continued to empathize with me.

  "Groaning?" I felt instant regret the second the word left my mouth. Chenle's eyes lit up.

  "Oh! It's nothing to be ashamed of. Don't feel embarrassed because I woke you up from that dream." He patted my shoulder gently, as if trying to stress relief it. "Everyone gets a dream like that now and then." Chenle smiled.

  "Th-they do?" I stuttered, which I never did. I wondered if everyone dreamed about hooking up with cute Chinese guys they recently befriended.

  "Of course, but I couldn't just let you suffer in dreamland." I blinked, my brain working extra slowly after just waking up.

  "Su-suffer?" Now I was confused.

  "You were dreaming, Jisung. Don't worry." He came to rest his arms around my shoulders, which were damp with sweat. If it bothered him, he didn't say anything.

  "Whatever nightmare you were having was all fake." He offered a comforting smile, but it was hard to feel comfortable when my pants were so tight.

  I choked on air.

  "Nightmare?" I blinked back tears, forming from when I previously choked.

  "Oh, no," his face was serious. "Are you okay?" He squeezed my sides like an awkward side hug.

  "Are you feeling well enough to go to the party?" That brought me to my senses.

  "Right, the party. I'm in perfectly fine condition. I can go." I rushed my words out, reaching for anything I could use to cover my... minor inconvenience.

  "Are you sure?" Chenle asked in concern, which I found cute. "You're sweating a lot. You might have a fever..." the older boy felt my forehead with his palm.