the disease of love..- part 2

part 2 is here WOOOOOOO

After him and the traveler left the Akademiya Kaveh spoke again. " Soo where are we supposed to find Nahida?" he asked confused. "At the Sanctuary of Surasthana of course." said Paimon.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nobody's Pov

After a while all three arrived at the Sanctuary of Surasthana where the dendro archon was..."Holy crap I never thought I'd speak with the God of Wisdom herself..." With a sigh  Kaveh, Aether and Paimon entered the Sanctuary.

There sat a little figure that seemed to be working on something but as soon as the door closed she stopped whatever she was doing.

"Nahidaaa we came to visit!!" said Paimon. "Ah Paimon, Traveler! Long lime no see! Oh? And also hello Kaveh. I believe we never met before? Anyways, by the look on your faces I believe you have something to ask me , am I right?" as the God of Wisdom was talking Kaveh just stood there , not knowing what he should say or do.

"Yes actually. Well you see Kaveh is suffering from an illness of some kind but I guess he should tell you this.." spoke the Traveler while he was giving Kaveh a look. "Ah.. Right.... Well you see Lesser Lord Kusanali.. This morning something really weird happened. I had an argument with Al Haitham today, I mean it's nothing new but this time he told me some words that made me...sad? So I went to my room. Suddenly I felt my lungs closing started having a coughing fit. The thing is that I coughed a Padisarah petal..."as Kaveh explained Nahida was listening carefully, not to miss any details.

"Hmm.. I see. I do have a speculation about what your illness is but I have to ask you something." said the God. "Ah! of course! you can ask me anything." "Alright so, do you have feelings for Al Haitham? I know this might be a difficult question to answer but this is really important. "

Kaveh was shocked by the sudden question but he took a deep breath and simply answered "yes".

"I see... so it really is hanahaki..."

The three sat there confused. "Uhh Nahida, what is 'hanahaki'?" asked the flying creature next to the Traveler. "Oh right! I haven't told you what it means... well hanahaki, also known as the disease of love is a disease that a person who is experiencing one sided love can get. In other words Kaveh's feelings for Al Haitham caused him to get hanahaki. "

As the Archon explained, the architect strated panicking in his head. " Uh is there any way to cure this disease?..." asked Kaveh. Everyone in the  room  could hear the panic and worry in his voice.

"Indeed there is. There are two ways to cure this disease. 1- You have to confess to the one you love, but if they don't accept your feelings..well you'll die. 2- you can get rid of this disease through surgery but it's very risky as you could die while doing the surgery if not done by a professional..."

As Nahida was talking, the worry and panic in Kaveh's head grew bigger and bigger that you could see that he's about to faint from 10 miles away.  "O-oh no... Uhm is there really n-no other way?" Kaveh said trying his best not to stutter.

"I'm afraid not... I'm really sorry.."

" sighs It's alright... so about the second option with the surgery, do you happen to know any surgeon that could do it ?.." asked the blonde. "I'm afraid not...."

' Damn it! I don't wanna die... but I don't wanna confess my feelings to Al Haitham either...' Kaveh though while having a worried look on his face. Nahida was secretly reading his thoughts and was sad that she couldn't do anything about it.

"Uhh thanks for helping me Lesser Lord Kusanali..I'll..be on my way. Bye-" with that Kaveh ran out of the Sanctuary of Surasthana. "sigh I really hope he's gonna choose to confess...I mean I know about Al Haitham's feelings towards Kaveh sooo..." Nahida couldn't finish her sentence because she was intreupted by Paimon. "WHAT?! YOU KNOW ABOUT AL HAITHAM'S FEELINGS AND DIDN'T TELL KAVEH?!" Paimon screamed, shock could be heard in her voice.

"There's no need to scream Paimon. I'm sure Nahida has her reasons not to tell Kaveh." the traveler spoke as he tried to calm Paimon down."uhh I guess you're right.. sorry Nahida..."

"hehe it's alright! And Aether is indeed right. I do have my reasons." The God of Wisdom spoke gently.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kaveh's POV

' DAMN IT!! what should I do..? I mean I could confess to Al Haitham but he probably would just rejected me and that would just make my illness worse.... And the surgery is way too risky... GAH! I hate it!! wait... THAT'S IT I KNOW! I'll go to to see Tighnari! he should know someone who can do the surgery without risks!"  As Kaveh though to himself while walking he bumped into someone. "Ah! I'm sorr- oh..." As he saw who he bumped into he felt a cough coming. "Kaveh? where were you? you just left the house and didn't say anything." '  tch, like you care Al Haitham...' " I went somewhere. And why do you care huh?! you were the one who told me to shut up and you were the one to said he doesn't want to hear me talk! So why the fuck would you care?!"  As Kaveh snapped Al Haitham was standing there speechless.

"Kaveh i-" Al Haitham tried to say something but was cut off by Kaveh."Save it. I don't wanna hear anything from you..." As he said that, he,once again ran off.

As Al Haitham watched Kaveh running he felt his lungs closing and quickly ran under a tree somewhere that no one would see him. He started coughing really hard and when he finished he saw a half bloomed sumeru rose....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST IN THE HISTORY MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways here is part two pookies 😘