Silently suffering - part 3

As Al Haitham watched Kaveh running he felt his lungs closing and quickly ran under a tree somewhere that no one would see him. He started coughing really hard and when I finished he saw a half bloomed sumeru rose....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"shit..." Al Haitham said under his breath.

After the fight with Kaveh his hanahaki started progressing. At this rate he was sure he has around 6 months to live, of course if him and Kaveh won't be in anymore fights that could cause the disease to get worse.He quickly threw the flower and wiped his mouth then started heading to the Akademiya.But what he didn't know was that the traveler and Paimon saw all of this,so now the two decided to help the scholars confess to each other as quickly as possible.

With Kaveh:

Kaveh was running to see Tighnari but had to stop around 7 times to catch his breath since his lungs weren't in the best shape right now. When he finally arrived there he almost collapsed on the ground,but luckily Collei was there to catch him.

"Mister Kaveh , are you alright?" Collei asked Kaveh.He could hear the worry in her voice so he decided not worry her more so he told her a lie "Haha yes I'm fine! Don't worry Collei, I was just tired from running all the way here to Avidya forest" Kaveh responded with a nervous laugh but Collei decided not to ask anymore questions related to this topic.

"Sooo what brings you here Mr. Kaveh?" "Oh! I came to ask Tighnari something!" Kaveh said with a tired smile."Oh alright! he's in his room working on something,you can go look" Collei said and Kaveh nodded and ran off "Thanks Collei!"

'Fuck..I'm so tired!' Kaveh thought as he was approaching Tighnari's room.

Knock knock

Kaveh knocked at the door. "Who's there?" Tighnari asked "Uhm it's me, Kaveh." "Kaveh?" Tighnari opened the door "Come in!"

Kaveh walked inside Tighnari's room and sat down. "So what brings you here Kaveh?" Tighnari asked. "I wanted to ask you something..." "Hm? sure what is it?" Kaveh sighed.

"Have you ever heard of hanahaki?"

Tighnari's face darkened at the mention. "I did, though it was only from books...but why the sudden question?" Tighnari asked kinda worried.

"I have hanahaki."

"...."

Tighnari had a shocked and worried look in his face, but he didn't say anything. "Tighnari? are you alright?"
"Huh? O-oh yeah! Just zoned out a bit...But how?.. how did you get it..?"

Kaveh stayed silent for a moment then said quietly"Al Haitham..". Tighnari was looking at Kaveh concerned"So it's because if Al Haitham huh.."Kaveh nodded and cough a bit. "Alright Kaveh listen here, I know it's hard but you must confess your feelings to Al Haitham.""But what if he rejects me and I die?!"

Tighnari looks at Kaveh with a serious look and said "Kaveh,I know you're scared but trust me you won't die. And even if he does rejected you I will personally kill him:)" "Kaveh looked at Tighnari shocked "Okay Tigh I understand you care about your friends but don't kill anyone!" Kaveh said concerned.

"okay but seriously, please at least try and give him hints okay? I don't want to lose a friend because of some stupid disease!" Tighnari said frowning. "I'll try...."

This chapter is short like Xiao 💔 but it's okay I'll try and make the next one longer 👍😘