Finally

The grass rustled as a shadow whirled through the forest. The stone warriors had almost building their camp as Garmadon gave them orders after orders. Peeking through the leaves of a tree, you observed the crowd of armored intruders. Only a week ago it was, when your 'friend' summoned the weird purple four-handed guy on the island, and they set off the weird clock. Overlord always tried to keep you as far away from it as possible, fricking purple bastard. As if your life wasn't hard enough, the warriors Four-hands had brought just had to destroy your camp, and steal all your this weeks food. You'd hunt for more, but the warriors looted most of the deer and other eatable animals everywhere they went, which was the whole island.

You were hungry. You were lucky you had survived for this long, and you weren't gonna give up now. This was your home, and they didn't belong here. Grabbing your spear,  you rushed away closer to the back of the camp, where the warriors had piled up a good amount of animal corpses, some already rotting. You swiped your hand against the stomach a still bleeding deer, and felt the smell of iron touch your nose before wiping the blood away, and onto your cheek. You quickly picked up the smallest and easiest to carry before turning to leave. You froze when a yell rang out. A stone warrior had spotted you. Dropping the deer, you quickly threw your spear at the warrior. But it didn't as much as make a scratch, although it hit him square in the abdomen. 

'Uh oh' With that, you ran, all the way to the depths of the forests before finally losing them. You ran out of breath and inhaled as a sharp pain coursed through you throat. You needed something to drink, before you would die out of dehydration. Taking a painful breather, you had almost relaxed when you heard some mumbling in the language the warriors spoke. You noticed two of them staking out the island and quickly hid in the bushes near the coast line. The looked through a telescope but didn't spot you, and left back into the depths of the forests. You didn't let out even a sigh as you adjusted your 'horns', or rather the headband with four sharp horns embedded to it. You kept quiet when something else caught your ears. Human speech. It wasn't Overlord, or four-hands, so... There was someone else on the island.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." A boy with spiky brown hair wearing red told the others. You inched closer and laid close to the ground as you observed the strangers in secret.

"Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." A brown haired boy wearing blue laughed to himself as he tried to cover their camp with leaves and sand.

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." A boy with black hair also dressed in black spoke. 

"But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." The fourth boy, dressed in white told the black clad one, who was apparently called Cole.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." An older man said after stepping out of their camp. The others glanced at each other before following the man inside. As the outside quiet down, you sneaked closer before circling around the camp. Soon you saw something that looked interesting, machine parts accompanied by... apples! You quickly sneaked to grab a handful of them before sniffing one. You hadn't seen those in so long, since there aren't any apple trees on your island, you hardly remembered what they were called. You took a small bite out of it, before munching it down faster and faster. You managed to finish the apple and were going to bite into the second one, when a small shout came from behind him.

"W-What is that?!" A girls voice yelled as you whipped around to face a black haired girl dressed in red.

3rd person p.o.v