Sequel...

"If you dragged me out of bed early this morning someone must better be dying"
I grumbled as we made our way into the meeting room

"He says that he's a friend of Ravens"
Miracle said gesturing to a battered and bruised man. His body was covered with claw marks and he could barely seat by himself, but what catches my attention is his scent...
He doesn't smell like a werewolf or a Human

"His name is Bon hwa, a friend of mine"
Ozi said, his voice was shaky
"He accompanied the pets of Artemis to Phoenix pack during the attack"

"Drulock was dead even before we got there"
This man...Bon hwa struggled to speak

"We walked right into a trap. The ritual was completed during the night of the blood moon by the new Phoenix Alpha..."

"This doesn't make any sense...who could have possibly killed Drulock if not the pets of Artemis"
Luther questioned

We were all uneasy at this point

"His Beta..."

You have come to the end of this book. Please don't hate me...This book ended up being longer than I intended and it was quite the experience surfing through the complicated lives of Our Dearest Raven and Dominic.

Uhmm I do not know if they'll be a part 3 yet ( Do you guys want a Part 3?)
Anyway if they will be one it's going to be an individual book on its own.
Thank you guyssss for everythingggg🫶🏿🥹
I would have given up on this book along time ago if not for the support I've been getting so thank you.
XOXO