Episode 6 - Neighbourhood like.

"Those peoples were we, no right?"

Eunji POV

"Ahjumma.." I said as I got really really happy to see her right in front of my eyes.

"Why you called me ahjumma..don't you see I am a grandmother" She said calmly.

"Anii..I see you as the same ahjumma that I know.. don't you remember me?" I walk to her and smiled, she shocked a little.

"Are you..." she tried to guess. "It's Hyerim Ahjumma" I smiled and waiting her to be happy too but it was turned out wrong way

She hold my right arms with her left hand and use her right hand to slap my..butt.

"Aaa aa a it's hurt it's hurt" I cried wanting her to stop. "NEO! WHY YOU COME? WHY DON'T JUST FORGET ABOUT ME AND NEVER COMEBACK EO!" She shouted while slap my back hard. I guess she was really mad.

"Okay okay I will explain to you but can you stop first" I tried to stop her. I sigh and she stopped.

"WAE?!" she still at her high tone. "Can't we come in first Ahjumma?" I said.

*******

"So you said your parents die? and you were brought to Busan without anyone know" she said what I said. "That's right" I answered.

"But Hyerim-ah--" "Call me Eunji for now, it's dangerous, someone may heard us" I cut her to told her to call me Eunji instead.

"Geurae, good luck on your mission Eunji-ah, I wish the best for you, you can come again tomorrow, it's getting late" She said while stand up so as I, saying thank you for today.

When I'm going out from the door, I feel like saw someone wearing a black hoodie or it is just my imagination. I look to it for the second time it's gone.

Author's POV

Eunji shrugged and turn to her only Ahjumma, "Okay see you tomorrow" she waved and walk out to the fence. Once again, she look to her right and left side to make sure what she saw just an illusion. And yes she doesn't saw anyone and thought it just her imagination.

But then, Hoya come out from hiding behind the wall and saw the walking figure of a girl he don't even know. He doesn't see her face clearly just now because he does not wear his contact lens.

How can Ahjumma open the door for her? But that's not the question. The question is, how can she know Ahjumma? Hoya thought.

*****

7th November 2015

Eunji apply the last touch of her make up and get up from her chair to get ready for work.

As always, she will meet her and only Mr. Annoying at the lobby. Well, just because they work at the same place.

"Why don't you call my dad? He asked already" Hoya said and give her question mark face.

"Oh that's right. I almost forgot, thanks for remembering" she said while put on an annoying face and pat his arms then walk away.

"Tch, weird girl" Hoya shake his head then also walk away too but at a different path while holding his bag.

Eunji who had finished her work at noon, go straight to the CEO office, want to talk about something.

She knocked the door and come in. "Annyeonghaseyo CEO-nim" she bowed.

"Oh Eunji ah you here" he looked up to Eunji.

"I.. already talk with Lee Minho" she spoke up. "That's good then, what are you worried of?" he asked.