Episode 4 - The Reason(s)

"The start of this life.....good or bad?"

Eunji POV
2nd November 2015

I fast walking, wanting to meet the CEO again today. Hopefully he won't pushed me like that day again cause I have a file to show him.

I knocked the door and he told me to come in. He sighed seeing it was me.

"You again. What do you want?" he asked.

"It just.. I want to give you the contract of ST company made with us and I think you need it right?" I said, smirking.

"It's with you..give it to me now" he said.

"I won't give it to you until you hear me out and answer my question" I calmly told him.

He stayed silent, waiting for what I really need to say to him.

"The thing is, do you know where this guys live" I showed him a picture of a bunch of boys including my dad.

He shocked but then sighed. "Let me tell you the story.. but you should promise you won't harm me or saying that you got the information from me" he said and I nodded.

"17 years ago, me with Waeri that you said yesterday and also six others boys are friend, then Hyejin came which is his to be wife that time..So he introduce her to us and one of us is her ex and bla bla.."

I'm hearing his long story until I conclude I need to find my mother ex.

"Why won't you tell the police CEO nim?" I asked. "Someone blackmailed me" he answered nervously. "Who?"

"I don't know, they give me blood letter saying I should zipped my mouth or I'll die" he said. "Can you give it to me?" I said.

"Of course" he give me the bloody letter.

"You should find the killer faster so that they won't find you here, I believe in you Hyerim ah" he said and I shocked upon he saying my real name.

"You know me?" I ask and he nodded. "I know you from the first I saw you, you still the same bubbly hyerim that I know" he explain

"Aah is that so... do you know where are the other friend of yours right now?" I ask back to the topic.

"Some of us already died and the one is left are me, Son Joowon, Lee Minho and Ji Changwook.. the one who sit in the middle in this picture" he pointed the picture I showed him just now.

"So you don't know where are they? " I asked again and he nodded. "But I heard from my secretary that Minho is still live nearby his old house" he said.

"So.." I stand up, "Thanks for your cooperation Ceo nim" I bowed and ready to go out from the room until he shouted "Ne! Fighting!" and I laughed by myself.

When I enjoyed laughing with myself I bumped into someone and the files I was hold are falling,

I looked at who I bumped and oh! it's him, Mr. Annoying.

"We meet again Eunji" he sarcastically said. "Look at what you doing" I said nearly to anger but I just kneel down to take my files,

Without I knowing, he helped me. "Here" he handed the file to me and I say my thank you to him but he just walk away. So annoying!

Hoya POV

Once I heard the lift door are close I turn back to see her figure gone. Somehow she's attractive and fun to play with.

But something on the edge of my eyes are bothering me so I look to it and saw a picture. A picture of 8 boys. It must be her's. But there's my dad in the picture. The friend of the CEO of this company, Lee Minho.. is my dad.

How can she have this? I should find out then before giving this to her. I sighed in the thought of her.

_____________________

How is so far readers? Hope you like it!! Oh! The picture is with Hoya. What will happen next?

Comment, Vote and add this to you library or reading list in order to find out!!

Thank you,

[ Author Rose ]