Episode 9 - Looking clearly.

"I wish I had a pair of microscope lenses eyes"

Author's POV

It's new day for Hyerim and Howon. People thought it is slightly different if just the feelings changed, but this case, from friend-hated to a lovers, that makes a big changed.

Hyerim was arrived at NTE building ready for her work. She greet the pupils who came across except one person.

"So you're going to ignore me? You can't avoid my question" He treated and Hyerim stop at her track, thinking 'should I go or no'.

She went fast walking but then from her back he head-locked her.

"Aaah Howonppa, let go of meeeee" she cutely said.

"Since when you do aegyo uh?" Howon still locked her head until he saw the CEO.

Both of them bow at him.

"Howon--" "Ahh I forgot I need to do something..annyeong Hyerim ah" He cut her father's word and went to work.

"I'm sorry" Hyerim bow and continue walking to her work.

***

Hyerim had finished her work and when she ready to go lunch her phone beep. She looked at the message, smiling.

Howon: What shoule we have for lunch?
Hyerim: How about jjigae c: call?
Howon: Call! ;)

Hyerim grinned while open the door of her office and shocked when she saw Howon is in front of him smiled.

"I know the place whenre they sold a delicious jjigae, kkaja" Howon take her hand and dragged her with him.

They sat in the restaurant, waiting for their orders while staring to each other.

"Wae~"
"Wae?" Hyerim asked followed by Howon.

"Why are you staring at me like that" Hyerim pouted.

"Why? Why you left me?" He become serious. Hyerim look down, don't kmow what to answer.

"It just... my parents died that day" tears can be seen from her eyes as she holding it back.

Howon come to her and hugged her right away. He patted her back saying "Sorry you had a hard life, it's okay now, it's okay"

no it is not. It's still hard. I already step to this mission so why should I stop.

"I'm going to the toilet first" She excuse as she wiped her tears.

As she enter the toilet, someone with mask on came out. But she just let the thought off.

She washed her face then looked shockingly at the mirror. It written 'So sad! Still wanting to know the secret? Don't hope to know so, if you still a crybaby'

She instantly come out from the toilet trying to fimd the person who just come out but there's no footage of her(or him).

She sigh. I should be strong from now on.

"Woah it smells so good" her face seems have forgot whatever happen when she sees the food.

"Let's eat" Howon said and she nods.

"I have thought how about we visit Ahjumma after this?" She open up a conversation when they finished eating.

"Sure why not" He smiled warmly making Hyerim feel her heart beat fast.

"Ahjumma!! look who I brought" She shouted so their Ahjumma can open the door for them.

"Ya! You're saying like I am a things" He protested but she just chuckled.

Ahjumma open the door, confusedly look at them. Silent can be heard until "Who is he?" she asked. Her face was the same when she met with Hyerim a few weeks ago.

"It's Howon!! Whoo" Hyerim excitedly said. But something was fishy, Ahjumma seems not happy.

Her face showed all worried. Hyerim then turned to Ahjumma and asked what happened,

"No it's okay, get in" Ahjumma answered.

"I will make some tea" Ahjumma saud whule we sat on the sofa. But then I decided to help her.

"What was that?" I asked about the stared just now while we were in the kitchen.

"Be careful when you are around him" Ahjumma warned me. I was shocked by her statement.

"What makes you to said it like that?" I said back.

"Aura"

"What?" I confused.

"He have a bad aura around him"

________________

Jeng jeng jeng!
Leave it until there.

Sorry for the short chapter ㅠㅠ
And I'm really sorry for making you wait for a long time.

I really didn't mean it. School have been so busy that make me hard to update.

But I promise this story will finish before spring end.

Sorry,
Thank you,
I love you

[ Author Rose ]