Why did You Leave Me?

Chuuya POV

I see the cherry blossoms fall with their soft pink color filling the side walk. The sun  shining brightly over the city of Yokohama. I remember this place well this was the exact pavement me and dazai used to walk on.

I step on one of the petals. The thought of dazai is making me angry. That bastard left me like I was nothing to him. He stepped on like I did to this petal.

I crush the petal more and heave a deep sigh. But I still remember his soft brown eyes gazing at me during mori's boring meetings his fluffy brown hair that flow in the soft winds of winter and of course his beautiful cheeky laugh that always made me smile even when he was annoying me.

The thought of this makes a smile spread on my face then I suddenly snap out of my thoughts it's been 4 lonely years ever since that bastard left me. After he finally said those 3 words "I love you". But after that he left me after blowing my car.

He also left a letter that said "I'm sorry chuuya but I didn't have any choice"
Like hell I believe him. That shitty bastard never cared about me anyway.

My eyes sting with tears I wipe them away and go to my favorite bar and get myself drunk.

The next day

After coming back from a long mission my arms ache and my backs sore. All I hope is to get some sleep.

I get a notification saying that I have a meeting with mori in 20 minutes.i sigh deeply. All I wanted to do was rest but that meeting was important. I arrive and look up at the beautiful building. It pitch black with dark edges.

I gaze at the river beside it. The river is beautiful and calm today.

I see a familiar color of brown hair. My eyes widen at the sight.

"ehh!?! WHAT DAZAI!?!"

Dazai POV

I've been broken ever since I left the Port mafia. I saw my best friend Odasaku die and left the love of my life Chuuya Nakahara. I always used to love annoying him his pout was so cute that I couldn't help it.

All I hope right now is that he doesn't hate me that much. I'm sorry chuuya but how can I apologize you wouldn't even want to look at my face. You were the only person that actually cared about me after oda. I know nobody cares about me anymore. They never did. They all just pity me.I know that at the end of the day they will all leave me and throw me away like nothing.

I get up from my bed having no will to get up and do anything. I go to the bathroom and see myself.

Ugh I'm a mess. I have dark circles under my eyes and all my bandages are loose. Guess I have to tie them again.

I look at the mirror and suddenly see the past me.

My heart skipped a beat.
I suddenly heave for breathe like all the air has been punched out of my gut.

The past me still haunts me. I tried to kill it but I no longer have a control over it. All I can do is hide it under this mask I've created over the years. It's perfect.

You deserve nothing anyway there is nothing good about you. They all just pity you.

There was this voice created inside my head

You don't deserve to live all you ever did in your life was hurt people

This voice I never used to listen to it. It's like the other cruel side of me wants to take over.

Look what you did to your so called precious chuuya. You broke him for life.

No.
No
No
No
No
NO
NO!
I said the last one out load